Nogs

Blue Classic fusion

Nogs

Hi guys

so I’ve not used this forum for a long time.

I recently invested in a Hublot watch 

I’m actually  quite happy with the watch, it wears very nice on my wrist and really stands out. 

my problem is the colour of the blue strap compared to the gen, it’s quite far out and a total give away and it’s what I believe is an older model strap, as in it has the blue leather exterior with the black rubber inside. All the gens I’ve looked at have a blue leather strap all the way round. 

anyone know where I can try to get a better replacement? 

can someone also explain to me how to upload photos please so I can show u my watch 

cheers lads 

paneristi360
Hi guys
so I’ve not used this forum for a long time.
I recently invested in a Hublot watch 
I’m actually  quite happy with the watch, it wears very nice on my wrist and really stands out. 
my problem is the colour of the blue strap compared to the gen, it’s quite far out and a total give away and it’s what I believe is an older model strap, as in it has the blue leather exterior with the black rubber inside. All the gens I’ve looked at have a blue leather strap all the way round. 
anyone know where I can try to get a better replacement? 
can someone also explain to me how to upload photos please so I can show u my watch 

cheers lads 

I had the same issues- I end up having a strap custom made by gunny straps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WiserNoob

Hd3VJQ.jpeg

Bought a strap off Amazon. Had to modify it a tad bit but overall I like the results