anj4de

Good offer? Submariner...

anj4de

Hello guys

I am rather new in the field of repro watches. I have a nice 70ties Sea Dweller but that is it. Now I was offered the following:

Clean factory VR 3135 no-date black Sub...the asking price is 500EUR shipped. Is this a good offer? I have no clue about the quality of the various factories, I just heard that some of them got raided lately and are re-organizimng now probably.

An honest advice on this offer would be really great. I am a fan of no-date Subs...the ultimate Subs IMHO... ;-)

thanks

Uwe

Rx4Time

Brand new its $518, and to my knowledge CF is not one of the affected makers.   So no it's not a good price. The ones that are gone and not sure to return are noob and VSF as of right now

Devil

Don't overpay for these watches! Factory's will always return, even if it's a different factory all together... No point paying what some idiots are charging just because there's a demand for them just now.

• Like 1

Intresting

Ask Mary, our TD.   She can get it at a much better price point... 

• Like 1

BadApple
3 hours ago, anj4de said:

Hello guys

I am rather new in the field of repro watches. I have a nice 70ties Sea Dweller but that is it. Now I was offered the following:

Clean factory VR 3135 no-date black Sub...the asking price is 500EUR shipped. Is this a good offer? I have no clue about the quality of the various factories, I just heard that some of them got raided lately and are re-organizimng now probably.

An honest advice on this offer would be really great. I am a fan of no-date Subs...the ultimate Subs IMHO... ;-)

thanks

Uwe

Look at our trusted dealer list. Buy from one. Clearly you are not and at risk of getting some crap or losing your money. 

anj4de

Thanks a lot guys...

I will look around the TDs then...I just had a look at the threads about Mary.  I saw they also at one time offered vintage models, 5512, 5513, etc... which I prefere over the current ones anyway. Might shop in this time period.

thanks a lot

Uwe

dragoslear

500€ is not a good price...

You can find it at about 500$,

But be careful with customs.

BadApple
4 minutes ago, dragoslear said:

500€ is not a good price...

You can find it at about 500$,

But be careful with customs.

jyERnF.gif

Dave knowles

Bought a few from dh…ate before finding out about trusted dealers on here . The difference in quality is night and day and when you buy from some guy in China that says sc quality and names a factory you will as I have , thrown your well earned money into the gutter .

Wacht

If it would be serviced or upgraded , sure. Or perhaps also if you'd be able to see it in person and purchase face to face...then it might be worth the premium. But it all depends, do you want a new quality controlled piece or do you want to skip taking a chance with customs?

dragoslear

The watch is new?

Is "serviced"?

I pay 575 eu for a 126610ln clean serviced from mrmckhansi from rwi.

Is in germany and no problem with customs.