GTH

Hi everyone....I`m from the UK, and a replica watch collector.

GTH

ja4eP3.jpg

I have a few replica watches, including Rolex, Breitling , Tag, and Omega. There are a few I`m  unable to source, like the one above, and wonder why so may sites advertise watches on their sites eventhough they cannot source them ?

I would appreciate any feed back, as sometimes I feel that I`m wasting my own time ?

Keep safe and well,

Geoff

Edited by GTH
grammar

tribefan

Probably because:

1. They don't carry any actual inventory

2. There is no data feed available on what may or may not be available from illicit 'factories' on a day to day basis

3. They don't make enough money to hire someone to try and chase that data down, because it varies so greatly it would be a waste of time anyway.

• Like 2

BadApple
35 minutes ago, GTH said:

I have a few replica watches, including Rolex, Breitling , Tag, and Omega. There are a few I`m  unable to source, like the one above, and wonder why so may sites advertise watches on their sites eventhough they cannot source them ?

I would appreciate any feed back, as sometimes I feel that I`m wasting my own time ?

Keep safe and well,

Geoff

With that one yes - use out TD list on here and only the TD list - keep popping back on the sites and see. If anyone else is saying yes or showing one - DO NOT BE TEMPTED 

There are many factory shut downs due to raids in China so production is scarce and so are new models especially if they aren't Rolex. 

• Like 1

GTH

Thanks for that "Bad Apple".........Yes I keep looking and will now certainly have a look on the TD list. Interesting that the Chinese are raiding factories. 

At some stage I will post what I have received....keep safe and well :D and thanks again !!

GTH
27 minutes ago, tribefan said:

Probably because:

1. They don't carry any actual inventory

2. There is no data feed available on what may or may not be available from illicit 'factories' on a day to day basis

3. They don't make enough money to hire someone to try and chase that data down, because it varies so greatly it would be a waste of time anyway.

That`s interesting tribefan......and quite enlightening. I guess I always felt that the Chinese were well clued up , which they are obviously not.

Bruce01

Hello, i am new in this subject if you guys can help me to find new 2020 submariner replica (that they says movement is very closes to original and external parts are exchangeable )i use " perfect clone " site as recommended by this site. 

regards 

bruce

Philiusmaximus

Hi Bruce, that question has never been asked before and it's one of the least desired watches. So I'm not sure many people would be able to help you directly.

Have you tried searching and reading some of the posts in the Rolex section?

• Like 4

deju
8 minutes ago, Philiusmaximus said:

Hi Bruce, that question has never been asked before and it's one of the least desired watches. So I'm not sure many people would be able to help you directly.

Have you tried searching and reading some of the posts in the Rolex section?

:rofl:

Oldfox74

it is more difficult now

onzenuub
1 hour ago, Oldfox74 said:

it is more difficult now

Postwhoring and still 0 Posts.   :rofl:

• Like 2

Devil
1 hour ago, Oldfox74 said:

it is more difficult now

Take a day off