Sign in to follow this  
hovis

Just stumbled across this forum

Matlow

Hello and welcome.

Hello and welcome. Rolex FTW :)

hovis

So many choices and quite a variation in price, any tips?

Really looking for a couple of Panerais

Member X

Just keep reading for a month or so and you'll soon pick up what to look for and work out what you like! :lol:

hovis

So had some great advice from people and even met up with grb for a swift half to check out some wears.

Have been through Roberts entire listing drawling over many and have narrowed down a list I need to shirted but already think I might order 3 or 4 just need to get pricing so I can finalise which 111 and 127 to go for. Any thoughts?

Watching his auction as well so might pick something up.

Member X

If you want a 111, check out the recently released 111M from the 'H-factory', H standing for Hublot. There's plenty of pics on RWI and it looks like another super-rep like the 005K, 288K, 177L/M... :popcorn:

You'd have to get it from another dealer, though :lol:

Robert does do an 'ultimate' fiddy/127 - I think greg has one on blue shark strap. It's around $300 I think, so more expensive, but it looks nice!

hovis

Must focus! Just missed the 233 in the pwc auction. A poorly 1 year old took over.

AlphaLima
look through the past few weeks wristcheck threads to get an idea of what people are wearing and what looks good.

This is good advice to see what takes your fancy.

I've seen watches advertised and thought they were disgusting. I've then seen the same watch in the wrist check thread and drooled over it.

pfcdre

theres a nice panarai luminor gmt going on members sales, worth having a look, just pm the seller if interested. Oh its me lol :lol:

solkryssare

As Hi and welcome!

As the natural course of evolution amongst good watch collectors is that you end up with Rolex being your brand of choice you migt as well start with those right away. They will end up mesmerizing you no matter what you do :lol:

Sol.