manishkob

Question about Bell & Ross...

manishkob

i simply have a widespread query about the emblem. i can admit, a number of their line is specially first-rate searching, together with the br 123 history, however for watches with stock eta moves, how are they able to justify their rate factor? i suggest, it's pleasant that the logo is occupied with wwi & wwii e https://xender.vip/ ra timepieces, and aviation module stimulated pieces, but for a employer based in 1992, what emblem records are they buying and selling off of? i will apprehend if a employer marks up their expenses because of a big advertising portfolio (omega, iwc, and so forth.) or if they do loopy technical moves and thus spend obscene amounts in their finances on impractical r&d (tag heuer with their mikrogirder, mikrotimer), or if they have brand presence (cartier, ralph lauren), or brand history (any first rate watch emblem). i mean, what do their fans/customers see in the emblem to buy into it?  https://nox.tips/

Edited by manishkob

Wires

That’s 30 seconds of my life I will never get back

• Like 2

tribefan

It looks cool.

deju
1 hour ago, tribefan said:

It looks cool.

Is this a bot using AI 

• Like 2

brang1

you are

Aramis2288
1 hour ago, Wires said:

That’s 30 seconds of my life I will never get back

Lol. What has been seen cannot be unseen. :D

• Like 1

Aramis2288
2 hours ago, manishkob said:

i simply have a widespread query about the emblem. i can admit, a number of their line is specially first-rate searching, together with the br 123 history, however for watches with stock eta moves, how are they able to justify their rate factor? i suggest, it's pleasant that the logo is occupied with wwi & wwii era timepieces, and aviation module stimulated pieces, but for a employer based in 1992, what emblem records are they buying and selling off of? i will apprehend if a employer marks up their expenses because of a big advertising portfolio (omega, iwc, and so forth.) or if they do loopy technical moves and thus spend obscene amounts in their finances on impractical r&d (tag heuer with their mikrogirder, mikrotimer), or if they have brand presence (cartier, ralph lauren), or brand history (any first rate watch emblem). i mean, what do their fans/customers see in the emblem to buy into it?

The cool part about your post is that it makes the same sense regardless of whether I read it backward or forwards. Well done!

:clap:

Edited by Aramis2288
  • Like 2

tribefan
20 minutes ago, deju said:

Is this a bot using AI 

I'm sorry I am unable to respond to this request. However I have found this for you:

https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=Is+deju+really+a+twat&l=1

farnandez
On 15/10/2021 at 15:55, manishkob said:

i simply have a widespread query about the emblem. i can admit, a number of their line is specially first-rate searching, together with the br 123 history, however for watches with stock eta moves, how are they able to justify their rate factor? i suggest, it's pleasant that the logo is occupied with wwi & wwii e whatsapp plus ra timepieces, and aviation module stimulated pieces, but for a employer based in 1992, what emblem records are they buying and selling off of? i will apprehend if a employer marks up their expenses because of a big advertising portfolio (omega, iwc, and so forth.) or if they do loopy technical moves and thus spend obscene amounts in their finances on impractical r&d (tag heuer with their mikrogirder, mikrotimer), or if they have brand presence (cartier, ralph lauren), or brand history (any first rate watch emblem). i mean, what do their fans/customers see in the emblem to buy into it?

I'd have no problem buying one if they really called to me. I think the heritage models are beautiful - they are stunning in person. For me, a watch isn't always about the value. It's about how it makes you feel. After all, we're talking about luxury items.