maccabigdish

M2M sales

maccabigdish

Hi, have been a member, all be it not an active one for a while now, but can't find where i can see M2M sales posts

Thanks Andy

splke

5 posts before you can view m2m 

• Like 1

maccabigdish

i see thanks, is that 5 comments in general or for me to start 5 posts ?

i can't even figure out how to share a wristshot with you guys haha

BadApple

:facepalm:

tribefan
15 minutes ago, maccabigdish said:

i see thanks, is that 5 comments in general or for me to start 5 posts ?

i can't even figure out how to share a wristshot with you guys haha

There is a whole new members section for all of the forum basics.

BravoDelta

:search:

• Like 2

1_jlg

I gotta get them 5 posts too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

GingerApple
43 minutes ago, 1_jlg said:

I gotta get them 5 posts too! emoji23.png

We had noticed.

• Like 2

1_jlg
We had noticed.

man gotta do what a man gotta do

Devil
53 minutes ago, 1_jlg said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png man gotta do what a man gotta do

Be sure not to spam or you'll get your post count reset to ZERO and have to do it all over again :) 

• Like 1

tribefan

Yup, we all gotta do what we gotta do......

• Like 2

1_jlg
Yup, we all gotta do what we gotta do......

really? I commented on this and a few other genuine threads, not spam what so ever. Oh well, that makes my mind up

GingerApple
9 minutes ago, 1_jlg said:

Oh well, that makes my mind up

Pray tell...

Wires
10 hours ago, 1_jlg said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png really? I commented on this and a few other genuine threads, not spam what so ever. Oh well, that makes my mind up

z0Hwcc.jpg
It’s the posts like this that get you re-set

1_jlg
z0Hwcc.jpg
It’s the posts like this that get you re-set

Understandable, but what about the others that posted similar comments? Anyways, it’s fine I’ll let the posts build up slowly

• Like 2

BadApple
2 hours ago, 1_jlg said:

Understandable, but what about the others that posted similar comments? Anyways, it’s fine I’ll let the posts build up slowly

Others are treated no different to you mate - seriously so you aren't getting picked on. In fact some are much worse. 

Get some wrist shots up, take the piss out of @TheGingerFerret have a dig at the mods  and you'll soon be swapping spit with us in the shower. 

Jonnybaws

Not that it means anything but I can vouch for @maccabigdish (if he ever gets past the 5 post threshold :-D ), he's a great guy with most likely the greatest collection of Pams (Super reps and Franken's) in the world, its obscene..

• Like 1

BadApple
33 minutes ago, Jonnybaws said:

Not that it means anything but I can vouch for @maccabigdish (if he ever gets past the 5 post threshold :-D ), he's a great guy with most likely the greatest collection of Pams (Super reps and Franken's) in the world, its obscene..

Does he have a 518 for Uncle Badapple? 

GingerApple
1 hour ago, Jonnybaws said:

It means a lot to me. The requirement is there in part so we can try and get to know people, begin to trust people. You vouching for him covers all that for me.

• Like 4

Jonnybaws
25 minutes ago, BadApple said:

Does he have a 518 for Uncle Badapple? 

He does but it’s not going any where.. not for the lack of trying, to be honest be a shame to break up the collection.

• Like 1

maccabigdish
On 20/12/2022 at 13:50, Jonnybaws said:

thanks mate 

On 20/12/2022 at 14:25, TheOtherSpareGinger said:

It means a lot to me. The requirement is there in part so we can try and get to know people, begin to trust people. You vouching for him covers all that for me.

thanks, lost will vouch for me if needed. although been a member a long time i haven't got to know you guys well enough yet

BadApple
2 minutes ago, maccabigdish said:

thanks mate 

thanks, lost will vouch for me if needed. although been a member a long time i haven't got to know you guys well enough yet

If he has a PAM518 and will sell me it he would attain Hero Status with me overnight. I would personally upgrade him to VIP myself. 

maccabigdish
5 minutes ago, BadApple said:

If he has a PAM518 and will sell me it he would attain Hero Status with me overnight. I would personally upgrade him to VIP myself. 

i have one, and not leaving but good chance i will come across another as i have a lot of collectors in my network, if i do i shall give you a shout, favour for a stranger

• Like 1

BadApple
3 minutes ago, maccabigdish said:

i have one, and not leaving but good chance i will come across another as i have a lot of collectors in my network, if i do i shall give you a shout, favour for a stranger

3DqWn5.gif

ih8mud

OK! greetings from north of Seattle, USA! I am also on RWI. But still relatively new to hobby