Sign in to follow this  
gran

NAUTILUS 5711 any good?

gran

Question is, can I pull off a Rose Gold $35K watch such as this Patek?

No way! Get the SS with blue dial :kma:

Bertram

Great Post!

jeffw69

I think a $25k AP is my limit. B)

gran

I think a $25k AP is my limit. B)

jaw-drop.jpg

jeffw69

:lol:

so either SS with grey dial on bracelet from Toro, or Rose Gold with grey dial on brown strap from Andrew?

gran

GOLD it should be

jeffw69

oke, talked me into it. :lol:

jeffw69

Done! ordered! :facepalm:

gran

Done! ordered! :facepalm:

you're a more stylish man than pit now

brad-pitt-patek-philippe-nautilus-watch.jpg

jeffw69

Oh that's for sure!

gran

Oh that's for sure!

:P

Silverspeed

You won't regret it......

IMG_5550kopie.jpg

IMG_5543kopie.jpg

jeffw69

:drool:

And the waiting begins......

Jameslowe1
:Jumpy:

FLArch

blue face seems to be sold out. what is the concensus on the rg leather brac model as far as tells

Prancuzas

So, here is my comparision of sw200 and a4813 version.

I know it cant be compared 1 on 1, because they are in different price range. but the question is - are these reps worth their money?

Now the case - the one on a4813 seems to be heavier, although the overall finish (dont know why) looks better on sw200 version. Also the crown is definate winner on sw200.

Crystal is preety much the same - non-AR saphirre. still the positioning of crystal is better in sw version.

Dial - as for a4813 it's avarage. i've been expecting more blue color but the outter black shade just does not feel right. we all know the DW problem and unalligned markers at 12 on cheaper versions. Also the markers on SW version are closer to bezel (which gives a more fullfiled look as well as correct DW position). The grey on SW looks good. Sometimes it's dull greyish brown, sometimes it's sparkling grey-white.

Bracelet/strap. Bracelet - crap (very lightweight, although before touching it - it looks good) :) Strap - another crap from mother Asia. The croc print looks very good, but the strap it self is freaking hard and rough).

Deployants. A little bit cheap on the a4813 version. As for sw version - better. Liked the "screw in the strap" holding principle.

Lume - almost none on A4813. Pretty good on SW version.

Now the questions.

Is SW200 worth the money? Yes, because it's sellita inside! the quick date change, the screw-in crown, everything just feels right, the seconds hand is butter smooth. It only need a strap changed. And on lot of pictures it look more yellow gold than rose gold. believe me - it's more rose gold ;)

Is A4813 worth the money? Yes and No. The bracelet is awful, the dial looks cheap. That's the reason why NO. And having in mind, that it's almost 3 times cheaper as the SW version - then there is a YES.

And now the pics to follow.

Image_2463_zps823dfdab.jpg

Image_2464_zpscc7329d0.jpg

Image_2467_zps218d2ec2.jpg

Image_2468_zps8470dfbc.jpg

Image_2473_zps2032a06e.jpg

Image_2475_zps34a99fca.jpg

Image_2479_zps4b382e62.jpg

Image_2480_zps38a660c9.jpg

Image_2484_zpscec18484.jpg

Image_2485_zpsbae40bca.jpg

Image_2488_zpsec6edecb.jpg

Image_2491_zps52b08ef2.jpg

And here's next to 39mm portofino. I thought nautilus will wear bigger.

Image_2496_zpsecdc1757.jpg

Prancuzas

Oh, and 'wristies'

Image_2500_zps122046b7.jpg

Image_2501_zps6539252d.jpg

dzarza

Excellent....

jude3500

Guys and Gals- I'm so new and need a little direction since this a little overwhelming. I've been introduced to so many amazing brands and watches I never knew existed and I want multiple watches already (LOL). But, I am set on purchasing a Patek for my first and found Toro Bravo's Natilus 5711 SS/SS Grey to be very appealing (below is the link). I know there are more than a few reputable sellers but I'm not 100% on what all the different models are and emailing Sellers blindly is just a little uncomfortable. Can anyone please chime-in on if this is a good purchase or possibly other's that may offer higher quality/price? I honestly don't know how much is too much for what I'm looking for - or - if there is a better model, newer, or possibly the one I'm looking at has known defects, etc. Any suggestions or comments is much appreciated!

http://www.torobravos.com/index.php?route=product/product&manufacturer_id=25&product_id=202

fana05

Toro charges about $50 more for this than other dealers. Hont, a TD over at RWI, will get you the SW200 Nautilus for $365 + shipping

_DC_
Guys and Gals- I'm so new and need a little direction since this a little overwhelming. I've been introduced to so many amazing brands and watches I never knew existed and I want multiple watches already (LOL). But, I am set on purchasing a Patek for my first and found Toro Bravo's Natilus 5711 SS/SS Grey to be very appealing (below is the link). I know there are more than a few reputable sellers but I'm not 100% on what all the different models are and emailing Sellers blindly is just a little uncomfortable. Can anyone please chime-in on if this is a good purchase or possibly other's that may offer higher quality/price? I honestly don't know how much is too much for what I'm looking for - or - if there is a better model, newer, or possibly the one I'm looking at has known defects, etc. Any suggestions or comments is much appreciated!

http://www.torobravos.com/index.php?route=product/product&manufacturer_id=25&product_id=202

This is the SW200 version, it is widely acknowledged to be the best Nautilus replica and it's definitely the one to go for so the only real question is which dial colour and who from!!

I have 2 Nautilusssesssess (Nautilie?!?) one grey dial and one blue dial, and although my grey dial one is a better version (SW200 same as the one you are looking at) I have to say that this watch does look best in the blue!!!! As for where to go to buy it, if you want to stick to trusted dealers on this forum so you have Moderator protection if anything goes wrong then I'd recommend Mary and Rochest over at Watch International, they quoted me just over $400 for one so a lot cheaper than Toro! They are closed until 25th Feb though so depends how long you can wait?!?

DC

Edited by DarkCompany

dingle

so to get one on the black strap, I need to get the grey dial to be accurate to the original.

godd stuff to know.

:)

KrakDrazh

I got quoted $475 from WI for the blue sw200.

Bought a used one from m2m, running like a champ and looking drop dead Sexy!

yawn

I got quoted $475 from WI for the blue sw200.

Bought a used one from m2m, running like a champ and looking drop dead Sexy!

i got same quote, i asked for a closed case back and i thought they charged extra for that.