Sign in to follow this  
gottahaverolex

Just a note about the new 111M and 177M V2 Pams

gottahaverolex

I just wanted to let you guys know that if you are waiting on either of these watches make sure you check to see if the regulator adjustment screw is in fact in the regulator when it arrives. Both of mine had fallen out and were loose inside the case, I am anal so I always take the movement out as soon as I get my watches and clean every speck of dust off the dial and crystal. Otherwise I may not have noticed and it could have caused big problems if it got into the balance wheel and spring. That is all...

greg_r

erk - more lousy QC from the H-factory.

I think I'm gonna give the 111 a miss...

solkryssare

Roger that!

NFleischer

Me three- I'm done for now. I got the 177, 359 and 288.

If I were to get one, I 'd go to Sead and get the upgraded movement put in first.

gottahaverolex

Other than those screws being loose in the case the watch has run strong for 24 hrs. Winding feels really nice compared to the last batch. Over all I'm loving the 111M

Member X

Ok, just for us people who could break a hammer ;) can you post a pic of the offending screw?

Toro has just confirmed he has the 177M v2 in stock and it should ship soon! Sweet! ;)

midasmook

Exact same thing happened with my 005. Watch now runs fine without regulator screw. It had fallen out and jammed up the movement.