I was going to start my own thread on my build but for the sake of keeping this info in one place maybe Ferax won't mind me adding on.   I had read this thread a while ago and wanted to do the same build. Using a BP A23322 as a base, found a gen dial on RWI, which came from germany ebay I think. The subdials are a nice white instead of the creamy pink tone. The gold wings on the gen dial are applied thicker/higher and look better. The gold wings on the rep in comparison look like flat printing.   I got a Hamilton 7753 from energo on RWI as well. It was a toss up if I should even use it as the a7750 was working well and has a quick date set. The 7753 does not have a quick date set function, and the A23322 does not have a button on the side of the case like a panerai does for pushing the 7753 quick set date button at 10:00. So looks like this will have to live on a winder, or turn the crown a zillion times to set the date.   The hardest thing to source on this watch is the Gen datewheel made for a 7753. Hence the above posts on shaving down the rep datewheel and gluing onto the gen 7753 datewheel. I had planned to do this until I pulled the watch apart and realized that the 7753 datewheel I had lined up fairly well with the gen dial. So, the date font is off, and some dates (1-9) are positioned the wrong way, but, I knew I would fuck up my first attempt at shaving down the rep datewheel. I have a second BP rep but didn't want to butcher two reps just to make one watch. So I decided to stick to using the 7753 and the stock gen 7753 datewheel. This made the whole build super easy.   Of course it wouldn't be a proper APjumbo build if I didn't fuck the keyless at least once so I didn't waste any time and got that out of the way. Luckily it is the easiest keyless in the world to reset. Pull 4 blue screws, pull off the top plate (dial side), remove a screw holding a tab thing  down, move a twisty plate thingy, re install, voila! Dial pics, it is hard to show how the rep dial has a pinkish tone on the subdials, but if you have the rep in hand you will see it right away. The gen dial is more silver white/tuxedo Gen on right or bottom ( the one with the mucked up indices)

Date font differences, rep (proper font) is more fancy. (rep on left 7753 on right)   Rep dial on 7753 with 7753 datewheel   Gen dial on 7753 with 7753 datewheel