manspam1975

Yacht Master 42 226659

manspam1975

hi,

I'm new to the Rolex rep world...not the the rep world itself but I *think* I may be going into the Rolex rabbit hole ;)

Is there any good rep of the Yacht Master 42 226659, or it's not well repped thus far? 

many thanks in advance for your expert input :) 

Aramis2288

And what's the bestest sub out there? :D

Anybody? Somebody?

Edited by Aramis2288

manspam1975

in my defense, i didn't ask what's the best yachtmaster out there, only if the YM42 is repped and if it's any good. You probably felt facetious, and it's an unbelievably intelligent answer to my Q, congrats! :)

Aramis2288

The answer is equally dumb as the question, so you can congratulate yourself.

Same shit as the classic 'teh bestest sub'. As explained in the other threads of this sort. Do the reading, all the information is out there already, and do not expect people to be spoon-feeding you.

Edited by Aramis2288

deju

They don't rep Rolex :rolleyes:

Aramis2288
43 minutes ago, deju said:

They don't rep Rolex :rolleyes:

Not even teh bestest sub? Dang it!

trailboss99
53 minutes ago, Aramis2288 said:

The answer is equally dumb as the question, so you can congratulate yourself.

Same shit as the classic 'teh bestest sub'. As explained in the other threads of this sort. Do the reading, all the information is out there already, and do not expect people to be spoon-feeding you.

If you numbnuts keep noob bashing I can assure you there will be no forum. You are almost a noob yourself so STFU, it was a quite reasonable question. 

Aramis2288
9 minutes ago, trailboss99 said:

If you numbnuts keep noob bashing I can assure you there will be no forum. You are almost a noob yourself so STFU, it was a quite reasonable question. 

Not bashing but made fun. And not a noob. Other than that yeah, perhaps I could have spared that rather toxic comment of mine.

Edited by Aramis2288

trailboss99
1 minute ago, Aramis2288 said:

And not a noob

You have been here a year and a half, that's hardly an old hand trust me. If you lot keep chasing off new members or at best discouraging them from contributing RWG will die.  The guy isn't an asshat, he's not asking dumb question after dumb question, he asked about a watch with little info available. He replied to your first comment on a polite manner and you still had a go at him again, we need da noobs, no noobs, no RWG.  It's hard enough to get people to post because of fear of looking ignorant or silly without them being driven away in their first month. 

If some is being a twat yeah sure, by all means, lay into them but this guy wasn't so give them a break, please?

• Like 2

Aramis2288
2 hours ago, trailboss99 said:

If some is being a twat yeah sure, by all means, lay into them but this guy wasn't so give them a break, please?

Fair enough. I propose burying the hatchet under the assumption that no offense was given or taken here.

• Like 1