BravoDelta

Seiko SSC813 Daytona?

BravoDelta
8 hours ago, RussP said:

Personally, I quite like this dial colour:

51674679197_b386eac2d1_b.jpg

Me too. Didn't know there was a vintage looking dial. These are unavailable in the US right now. The Seiko USA site doesn't show this one and only has a "notify when available" button. 

• Like 1

Abe Fromen
11 hours ago, RussP said:

It ticks........

Then Nooooope!

Give me a nice chrono with a micro stepper then

Edited by Abe Fromen

tribefan
31 minutes ago, BravoDelta said:

Me too. Didn't know there was a vintage looking dial. These are unavailable in the US right now. The Seiko USA site doesn't show this one and only has a "notify when available" button. 

They are OOS in Japan too. These guys ship to US:

https://www.sakurawatches.com/seiko-prospex-speed-timer-sbdl085

• Like 2

PeterW

Very nice looking indeed, need to add a white face watch to my collection very soon

watch.aholic

IMG-20220503-132520.jpg

Thought this thread deserves this wristy - I was in two minds before I bought this due to the small case size. The compelling reason to buy was that it was a Panda and that it was solar powered. 
I miss some of the watches that I just can pick and wear without having to set the time and wind them.

The watch is amazing no doubt. However the small size still disappoints me a bit but I think it could be due to my bias to wear big watches.  Secondly the sub dials they look black if direct light is not falling on them.

In other instances the dials looks like a  light colored solar panel which is not as pleasing to the eye. Still going to hold on to it just coz it is a Panda.

• Like 2