Johngean

New Member from US...New Jersey

Johngean

Hello 

I wanted to introduce myself...I am a new member I live in the United States; New Jersey.  I plan to order a Hublot Big Bang original RG/RG black.  I am in contact with Perfect Clones and Lawrence watch (trusted dealers) all have been very responsive so I will be making a decision shortly....hopefully all will go well. One only takes bank transfers and the other will take a cc so that may decide it...I am assuming with a cc I would have some protection (if needed).  I own a couple reps (Rolex from NYC) and a real Omega Seamaster that was purchase in 1999...works great.  

I read most of the newby stuff and still trying to get my hands around the chrono when not to use advice....

Thanks for having this site....I found out about it via Reddit.

Cheers 

John

tribefan
9 hours ago, Johngean said:

Hello 

I wanted to introduce myself...I am a new member I live in the United States; New Jersey.  I plan to order a Hublot Big Bang original RG/RG black.  I am in contact with Perfect Clones and Lawrence watch (trusted dealers) all have been very responsive so I will be making a decision shortly....hopefully all will go well. One only takes bank transfers and the other will take a cc so that may decide it...I am assuming with a cc I would have some protection (if needed).  I own a couple reps (Rolex from NYC) and a real Omega Seamaster that was purchase in 1999...works great.  

I read most of the newby stuff and still trying to get my hands around the chrono when not to use advice....

Thanks for having this site....I found out about it via Reddit.

Cheers 

John

Lots of downsides to using a CC. The merchant processors in China are dodgy and the fees are large, and you could be exposed to fraudulent charges later. This has nothing to do with the TD, but the processors of the transaction once it goes through the TD.

Wise, formerly transfer wise, is recommended by many here including myself. You can use a CC to fund Wise transfers, but the fees are much higher than transferring cash. Wise will give you the list of fees for the various funding options. Bank account transfers are usually $5-10 USD for $400 purchases where a CC will cost up to $40 or more, in my experience anyway. If a TD won't take Wise, find another TD.

Thinwrist

Or western union. 
As stated above there are risks using a credit card. 
I know first hand. 

BravoDelta
On 18/11/2021 at 00:46, Johngean said:

chrono when not to use advice....

When to use a rep chrono?  Never. :lol:

• Like 1

Johngean

Thanks for the advice...I am cautiously optimistic ...my CC has fraud insurance so hopefully that will keep me from any unforseen issues.  The TD was perfectclones and seemingly instructed me to us CC....I know better now.

I will update with my outcome .

Ok-cami

I’m new too from CT. Used Wise for my first (and only thus far) transaction. Was very easy.

• Like 1

Dude7six

Welcome! I think you’ll be impressed with whichever Hublot you end up picking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mi_racimo

Wellcome!!!

Johngean

I received the watch ....1st week in December ...and looks good and feels good....excite

jXjssE.jpg jXjvZn.jpg jXj4ht.jpg jXjMn2.jpg jXj7I3.jpg jXjfWD.jpg jXjEXs.jpg jXjNxY.jpg

d with my new REP...next will a Rolex Sub.

Edited by Johngean
  • Like 1

FunnyStarSystem

NJ + Hublot, checks out!

Glad you're enjoying it @Johngean, what payment method did you end up using?

fatarms
23 minutes ago, FunnyStarSystem said:

NJ + Hublot, checks out!

:lmao:

Mystery Shopper

Another choice for RG & black.

SAM-2332.jpg

Johngean
7 hours ago, FunnyStarSystem said:

NJ + Hublot, checks out!

Glad you're enjoying it @Johngean, what payment method did you end up using?

Cc chase ink 

• Like 1

FudgyDocker
On 20/11/2021 at 18:36, Johngean said:

my CC has fraud insurance so hopefully that will keep me from any unforseen issues

I do love it when people think that using a credit card to buy illegal, counterfeit goods gives them a level of protection. Not realising that if they decided to exercise that 'protection' against a TRUSTED dealer, without express permission, that they would be immediately banned from every replica watch forum known to man. This is on top of all the additional fees etc that they charge for credit card payments .

Looks as if @Ok-cami had the right idea from the off, though.....

SteveA

Whooblow pos sorry not for me neither is using my cc