Sign in to follow this  
SeanusMaximus

WANTED: JLC or IWC...

SeanusMaximus

Hi there guys, just wondering if anyone here in UK, or maybe EU/US has any jaeger le coultre or IWC watches they wish to part with? I guess I want to see what they are all about and get something semi formal/ classy in appearance!

I know dealers have them blah blah but as I have expressed before, I do like buying from you guys and preferably within UK - nothing against dealers as I have ordered from Robert / Mark and a few others!

Anyhoo, lemme know by post or PM if you have anything by either of those brands for sale :D

mulder

I understand the concept of wanting to buy from a UK based member but for $99 plus postage from Robert youget a new IWC Big Pilot in around 4 days. Asecond hand won't be much cheaper andwill take probably longer to get to you from the UK member than from Robert. My thoughts, tell me to GAGF if you like.

David

PS Once you get a big pilot you will love it

SeanusMaximus
I understand the concept of wanting to buy from a UK based member but for $99 plus postage from Robert youget a new IWC Big Pilot in around 4 days. Asecond hand won't be much cheaper andwill take probably longer to get to you from the UK member than from Robert. My thoughts, tell me to GAGF if you like.

David

PS Once you get a big pilot you will love it

haha - I wouldn't say that David, I can see your point. (personally , having dealt with ska and 5up3rman....we always use royalmail 1st class recorded or SD which is usually always next day and doesn't cost much at all, so the postage is irrelevant and will always be quicker than asia)

However, the cost saving on the watch you are probably right, do you have any pics of your big pilot you could post on my thread or PM me? I dont really want anything over 45mm to be honest.

mulder

I posted ahead of pictures of mybig pilot in Roberts feedback section. If you do a search for my toics you should find a number of photos and a report on it. I can't send any at the moment I'm at work on night shift and won't be near the home computer till prob Monday. I can send them then if you still want them. I love my big pilot. I wear that and the Oris from Mary and the Pam 111 from Robert the most.

SeanusMaximus
I posted ahead of pictures of mybig pilot in Roberts feedback section. If you do a search for my toics you should find a number of photos and a report on it. I can't send any at the moment I'm at work on night shift and won't be near the home computer till prob Monday. I can send them then if you still want them. I love my big pilot. I wear that and the Oris from Mary and the Pam 111 from Robert the most.

Will search it out, cheers for the input though mate, much appreciated :D