Aramis2288

Clean Factory Daytona

Aramis2288

Hi Lads,

There are gossips claiming the Clean is making their own Daytona with their version of 4130 clone movement. If confirmed, this is gonna be huge!

I honestly do hope they will release reps comparable with Noob V4 especially given how hard to get and expensive the pre-raid Daytonas are.

Source:

Edited by Aramis2288

tribefan

Pricing will be the giveaway. Reports were the 4130 was shutdown at the movement factory. My guess is they got their hands on the last of the 4130's and these daytona's will be priced +1200-1500 USD. Doubtful they were able to get the tooling and manufacturing knowledge of the movement itself.

• Like 1

deju

^^^ I’m with stupid.

if they have got hold of a batch of those movements then don’t expect them to be $600 watches :lol:

AnthonyRWG

I read about it also march 2022 so called its going to be on sale :/ hopefully it will be under $800.

deju
30 minutes ago, AnthonyRWG said:

I read about it also march 2022 so called its going to be on sale :/ hopefully it will be under $800.

The movement factory was raided, movements alone go for $900 on Ali, if it is really the noob sourced moment it’s going to be $1200+ 

if it’s a modified A7750 like ARF then $468+ 

AnthonyRWG
10 minutes ago, deju said:

The movement factory was raided, movements alone go for $900 on Ali, if it is really the noob sourced moment it’s going to be $1200+ 

if it’s a modified A7750 like ARF then $468+ 

And it would proberly sell alot of them at $1200 lol 

Aramis2288
1 hour ago, tribefan said:

Pricing will be the giveaway. Reports were the 4130 was shutdown at the movement factory. My guess is they got their hands on the last of the 4130's and these daytona's will be priced +1200-1500 USD. Doubtful they were able to get the tooling and manufacturing knowledge of the movement itself.

Perhaps blueprints of the 4130 clone remained? Tooling and manufacturing knowledge is one thing, but if the blueprints have been sold to somebody  the movement could potentially be recreated?

peleon

Hi

I am planning to buy a cf panda one but i am bothered by the straight line 3 points on the crown.

Does someone know where I can buy a nice one not being a gen?

May I buy a new stem too?

Thanks guys

Envoyé de mon SM-G998B en utilisant Tapatalk

DSignR
On 02/02/2022 at 10:14, peleon said:

I am planning to buy a cf panda one but i am bothered by the straight line 3 points on the crown.

Hm, yup that's quite a downer, that CF did it like that ;/ ... besides that it seems to be a great rep. I guess the problem with the 3 chrono dials being too thick is solved by now? ... or was that a problem on their other Daytona models?

Maybe then the BTF is better for you, it has the three dots on a curved line and seems to be of equal quality like CF
https://www.intime06.co/rollie/8429-daytona-116500ln-btf-1-1-best-edition-white-dial-on-904l-ss-case-and-bracelet-sa4130.html

jsmm

Just handled a CF daytona panda V1 (which I think is the best one) 

Its a Amazing rep, they really have come very far with reps now.