wpd659

Super Clone 3135 Bezel swap and repair

wpd659

Hello all,

Sorry I tried to search for this on this site as well! But couldn’t find anything, maybe I am missing something obvious if so please remove this post and PM me with a link to where I can find if this has already been answered multiple times! 

I am interested in buying this https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...from-l-factory

From a member on another site, but this is for my wedding this year and I want to repair the bezel as would look so good in the pictures! I love this sub and don’t want to miss out if I can do the repair myself.

So a couple of questions

1 - Is it easy to remove and replace the Bezel, what tools would be needed and is there a guide to do this?

2 - Where is best to source this bezel as I know there is some issues atm getting replacement parts. I am in the UK.

3- If I do miss this one does anyone know of anyone selling a similar or black sub around this price? Happy to try and repair and learn :)

any help would be appreciated 

kind regards,

Will

deju

My advice don’t wear a fake for your wedding, especially for photos. 

There with you for life. 

let someone buy that watch that will enjoy it with the patina on the bezel. 

truth is gens are for wearing, a box fresh Rolex screams fake. 

BadApple

Mmmmm - several years old with a 3135 clone??? 

L Factory? 

You'd be best looking at something else given that you have 27 days left to get married and the replacements that only MAY fit will need to be shipped from China....

wpd659
1 hour ago, deju said:

My advice don’t wear a fake for your wedding, especially for photos. 

There with you for life. 

let someone buy that watch that will enjoy it with the patina on the bezel. 

truth is gens are for wearing, a box fresh Rolex screams fake. 

Thank you for the advice :) but I plan on wearing it everyday! I love the watch and wanted one for a good few years. But my rational for spending that money so close to the wedding is so I can have it for the wedding as well! I don’t want it box fresh but from the pictures the wear on the bezel looks a lot I would like something abit more fresh and less scratches.

59 minutes ago, BadApple said:

Mmmmm - several years old with a 3135 clone??? 

L Factory? 

You'd be best looking at something else given that you have 27 days left to get married and the replacements that only MAY fit will need to be shipped from China....

Sorry do you think could be an issue with the clone then? Also the factory?

Sorry this year within the next 12 months I meant sorry not January! That would be crazy! :)

BadApple
13 minutes ago, wpd659 said:

Thank you for the advice :) but I plan on wearing it everyday! I love the watch and wanted one for a good few years. But my rational for spending that money so close to the wedding is so I can have it for the wedding as well! I don’t want it box fresh but from the pictures the wear on the bezel looks a lot I would like something abit more fresh and less scratches.

Sorry do you think could be an issue with the clone then? Also the factory?

Sorry this year within the next 12 months I meant sorry not January! That would be crazy! :)

Without dissing the sale or seller I would personally look at something else and also if you have time on your hands contact a TD on here or RWI and see what is available that is intact and not as battered. 

• Like 1

Philiusmaximus

Just get a nice gen. Lots of great gens at a decent price

Intresting

Concentrate on your wedding.  You are making a momentous decision that will bring you happiness (that's the plan) for the rest of your life.  
After your wedding and honeymoon, then come back and discuss where and how to get a good fake.   Keep your marriage real.

• Like 2

NCRich

I would not buy that with ginger's money.  Beat up watch with dodgy movement and mismatched lume.

Nope.

• Like 2

wpd659
46 minutes ago, BadApple said:

Without dissing the sale or seller I would personally look at something else and also if you have time on your hands contact a TD on here or RWI and see what is available that is intact and not as battered. 

Thank you everyone and I will concentrate on the wedding we actually have everything sorted apart from a couple small things and this is someone I really want for me so been given the ok to spend  £250/£300 on a watch really want one with the Rolex brand I am being picky I know :) obvs can’t afford gen one so looking at a rep. 
last year before I got very ill and spent a long time in hospital I was looking on this site, but my health meant I had to stop. So now looking again!

really appreciate all the comments and now hoping a good member to member sale comes up as I think that’s my best option. Unless others can point me in a good location? I am wanting to learn and mod as I progress and swap for genuine parts over time. So any help is appreciated :)

BadApple
15 minutes ago, wpd659 said:

Thank you everyone and I will concentrate on the wedding we actually have everything sorted apart from a couple small things and this is someone I really want for me so been given the ok to spend  £250/£300 on a watch really want one with the Rolex brand I am being picky I know :) obvs can’t afford gen one so looking at a rep. 
last year before I got very ill and spent a long time in hospital I was looking on this site, but my health meant I had to stop. So now looking again!

really appreciate all the comments and now hoping a good member to member sale comes up as I think that’s my best option. Unless others can point me in a good location? I am wanting to learn and mod as I progress and swap for genuine parts over time. So any help is appreciated :)

Good idea and congratulation on the upcoming nuptials and getting your health back . 

wpd659
2 hours ago, BadApple said:

Good idea and congratulation on the upcoming nuptials and getting your health back . 

Thank you very much appreciated! 

Thank you to everyone who has commented as well, I have taken all on board.

I do have my heart set on a Rolex Sub that I can over time Learn to repair and mod and franken with real parts over time.

If anyone know of anyone or has one they don’t wear or want some extra penny’s for Christmas please let me know or PM me.

ideally want to keep around &200/250 if possible.