eek1234

Best Trusted Dealer! Any UK dealers?

eek1234

Hi there,

I’m new here. I have a few replica Rolex watches, but they all lose time and work for about a day and that’s that. They are destined for the bin…

Anyway, I’m looking to purchase a Datejust or Day date, 36mm, two tone with jubilee strap.

What I want to know is if there are any UK dealers that have regular stock? If not, who is the best overseas trusted dealer at the moment in terms of quality, price and service?

Thanks in advance

AnthonyRWG

Hi bud my advice is to use the search bar and it will give you alot more info theres plenty of dealers on here and plenty good reps ive just got a clean factory datejust 41 and its like a genuine the ones your on about cause im from UK were they last couple days are manchester cheap 20 pound specials lol i paid 360 pounds for my datejust rep and im over the moon with it 

eek1234

Thanks mate - Where did you buy yours from?

Lol I always stay away from them shoddy markets. Just hate waiting nearly two weeks for delivery!!

Devil
21 minutes ago, eek1234 said:

Lol I always stay away from them shoddy markets. Just hate waiting nearly two weeks for delivery!!

You're not going to get on well here then, all our dealers are in China apart from one in Thailand

Replica watches are a waiting game...

• Like 2

AnthonyRWG
28 minutes ago, eek1234 said:

Theres no UK sellers maybe one dealer RAG on here and most TDs are china etc and i got mine from jtime shipped from china take a look at his page there mega watches you pay for what you get never google a TDs website also there fake check on here about there websites 

but anyways heres jtimes

https://jtime.io/

Mystery Shopper

You can try Narikaa to see what he has in Europe.

Most of the trusted dealers are based in Asia.

Intresting

@Mary Watch great service, no issues posting to where you are. In fact, she sells to quite a few of those living in your continent. 

Be patient. Waiting is a given.  If not, go get your fix from your local AD.

BadApple
9 hours ago, eek1234 said:

Shame your membership on RWG was so short. Please feel free to return when a penny drops. 

CurioLeo
9 hours ago, eek1234 said:

Not being flippant or sarcastic. Seriously, collecting reps is NOT for you. You wait to identify the watch you really want, you wait for a better version that addresses flaws you didn't know it had but read about from strangers on forums with who knows what agenda, you wait for it to become available, you wait to compile surplus funds that neither you nor your other half nor your finances will miss,  you wait for it to be packed up, QC'd, sent, get through customs etc etc. And that'd just for out of the box stuff.  Then you graduate to improving the standard stuff and you take waiting to a whole other level as you research and source parts. Then you wait literally months maybe years for a modder to put all your painstakingly compiled parts together (which rarely go together as easy as they should on paper),  test the watch and refine stability before they send it back to you. I think you get the message - waiting and patience is the name of the game. If that doesn't sound tolerable, go and save up  while you do a shitload of research on the genuine watch you really want . When you eventually buy it, you will be ecstatically happy.

eek1234

Why are people so serious! :christmas3:

Thanks for your input :B):

mi_racimo

Wellcome!!!

CurioLeo
14 hours ago, eek1234 said:

Why are people so serious! :christmas3:

Thanks for your input :B):

My bad, didn't realise you were joking. I was WAITING.......for the punchline that never came :D