purplehaze89

Another canadian here!

Junior88
52 minutes ago, NCRich said:

I thought a Canadian had to repeat everything in French.  That's how it was when I visited.

Only in Quebec. 

deju
17 minutes ago, NCRich said:

Cough.....Brexit.....Cough.

The irony of his post hahaha 

• Like 1

rm65453
On 10/12/2021 at 16:20, TheGingerFerret said:

In all seriousness, what sort of second rate country can't even decide on a single  language to speak. A nation of bumbling idiots. 

South Asian Indian by birth but now a Canadian Citizen. Two national languages is much easier for me. At least I can talk to most if not all Canadian.

On 09/12/2021 at 19:22, Abe Fromen said:

I'm in Toronto and can say in almost 20 years of rep purchases, never had an issue with CBSA opening or seizing a watch. YMMV 

Fellow Ontarian here but I won't comment on this. Just so far so good.

GingerApple
35 minutes ago, rm65453 said:

South Asian Indian by birth but now a Canadian Citizen.

So you're independent enough to confirm that Tim Horton's coffee is dog turd?

• Like 2

paccbet
53 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

That is a good one :lmao:

Abe Fromen
1 hour ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Tim Horton's coffee isn't dog turd... it's horse piss mixed with dog turd and fermented in month old vomit. That's THIS Canadian's opinion. 

• Like 1

FunnyStarSystem

Horton hears a boo.

Timmy's poutine isn't all bad, however.

patnaboy

C’mon guys Timmy’s aint that bad. 

rm65453
4 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Never can understand the appeal to stand in line for 15-30 minutes while you get late for work or the silly roll up the rim or any of their other marketing nonsense. 

It is some kind of turd for sure, maybe not dog. 

• Like 2

Abe Fromen
11 hours ago, rm65453 said:

Never can understand the appeal to stand in line for 15-30 minutes while you get late for work or the silly roll up the rim or any of their other marketing nonsense. 

It is some kind of turd for sure, maybe not dog. 

Roll up the rim is the biggest scam out there. It's up to each franchisee to provide the prizes and there's very few who pony up  for the car give-away and equally as few who provide electronics, etc. It's just a scam to get more people in to buy coffee and a free coffee and donut is nothing to these multi-million dollar franchise owners. The vast majority of franchise owners own multiple locations and often the local Wendy's location or two and quite often a few McDonalds locations. 

One guy I knew from gen watch GTG was a guy from Buffalo who owned several Tim's locations in Niagara Falls NY and Ontario, and a few McDonalds locations. Multi-millionaire (super nice guy) with a watch collection that was beyond beyond. Another guy I know leases out land to Tim Horton's franchise owners (and owns multiple locations himself). The whole 'i'm just a small town biz owner' BS from their commercials is just that. These guys are all super rich and do what it takes to fish people into their stores.  

rm65453
4 hours ago, Abe Fromen said:

Roll up the rim is the biggest scam out there. It's up to each franchisee to provide the prizes and there's very few who pony up  for the car give-away and equally as few who provide electronics, etc. It's just a scam to get more people in to buy coffee and a free coffee and donut is nothing to these multi-million dollar franchise owners. The vast majority of franchise owners own multiple locations and often the local Wendy's location or two and quite often a few McDonalds locations. 

One guy I knew from gen watch GTG was a guy from Buffalo who owned several Tim's locations in Niagara Falls NY and Ontario, and a few McDonalds locations. Multi-millionaire (super nice guy) with a watch collection that was beyond beyond. Another guy I know leases out land to Tim Horton's franchise owners (and owns multiple locations himself). The whole 'i'm just a small town biz owner' BS from their commercials is just that. These guys are all super rich and do what it takes to fish people into their stores.  

I know. It's crazy that the has still held up even after they stopped baking everything in the store and now even the coffee is stale. I got tired of spitting ground beans at the bottom.