purplehaze89

New HRF Seamasters

purplehaze89

I haven't seen any TDs list these yet but curious to see what you guys think of these as a cheaper alternative to the ORF

Lettering looks off but the blue looks pretty good to me?  Same decorated movement in the back.

Aramis2288

In my opinion, meh. With reps, you get what you pay for. Once upon a time, I owned some mid-end reps, and at the moment got a first high-end one I knew I'm not gonna buy anything below this standard ever again.

Personally, If I was you I would save up if necessary and buy the best thing available.

• Like 1

GenTLe

Looks good overall apart the lume filling of the markers (at least the one at 12 looks overboarding...).

Intresting

yikes those lume plots  look like pods of bean curd.  Somilar colour too.

deju

@purplehaze89 avoid posting non TD links some nOObs will end up fucking up :lol: 

especially with Taobao & weiden, some of them barely understand Amazon :rofl:

• Like 2

purplehaze89
11 hours ago, deju said:

@purplehaze89 avoid posting non TD links some nOObs will end up fucking up :lol: 

especially with Taobao & weiden, some of them barely understand Amazon :rofl:

lol sheesh will do

tribefan
On 08/12/2021 at 14:51, Aramis2288 said:

In my opinion, meh. With reps, you get what you pay for. Once upon a time, I owned some mid-end reps, and at the moment got a first high-end one I knew I'm not gonna buy anything below this standard ever again.

Personally, If I was you I would save up if necessary and buy the best thing available.

I'm still a sucker for a cheap rolex that is close enough. But yeah, the VSF Omega's are/were tough to beat.

NCRich
7 hours ago, tribefan said:

I'm still a sucker for a cheap rolex that is close enough. But yeah, the VSF Omega's are/were tough to beat.

Yeah, the difference isn't that big.  But the diversity of opinions is what makes things interesting.