Fizzy

Noob v5

Fizzy

Hi guys I'm a newbie on here,I was on here years back, thing is I'd love anyone to give me advice on buying a Rolex sub noob v5 etc, any advice on who to buy from etc

Dr_Rolex

Before they rip you to pieces...Noob is dead “company” was destroyed by raids and no longer exists. Try your luck in M2M

Edited by Dr_Rolex

Fizzy

Who's gonna rip me,I don't understand

BadApple
31 minutes ago, Fizzy said:

Who's gonna rip me,I don't understand

Fizzy

Jesus Christ I come on here after years asking about a decent rep and I got queens getting all touchy touchy

GenTLe
10 hours ago, Fizzy said:

Hi guys I'm a newbie on here,I was on here years back, thing is I'd love anyone to give me advice on buying a Rolex sub noob v5 etc, any advice on who to buy from etc

Get a Clean Factory one and be happy (and be prepared, the prices skyrocketed)

BadApple
21 minutes ago, Fizzy said:

Jesus Christ I come on here after years asking about a decent rep and I got queens getting all touchy touchy

LOL - yeah Noob has gone but there are some dandy versions still available.  VSF are back on the scene and Clean Factory are tasty. You may get the V5 Noob on a M2M sale - all depends on your budget.

Fizzy

Thanks for the reply guys, do you know which dealer on here does the M2M sub, also is that the BPF version

Fizzy

I just remembered what M2M is, unfortunate I can't access it at the moment because I've not put enough posts up

GenTLe
31 minutes ago, Fizzy said:

Thanks for the reply guys, do you know which dealer on here does the M2M sub, also is that the BPF version

I'd let BP on a side, at least for the sub-like ones. They're good for day date / DJ / Explorer but not much else

Fizzy

How about the narikaa sub, I'm having a bit of a back and forth with him, seems he's actually in the UK at the moment

GenTLe
21 minutes ago, Fizzy said:

How about the narikaa sub, I'm having a bit of a back and forth with him, seems he's actually in the UK at the moment

They are good watches, with base calibers, hence you'll have the look but with a cheaper (still solid) movement inside. The main difference is that they'll tick at lower beat-rate respect to the gen. Look on Youtube the difference between 21600BPH and 28800BPH and you'll see what I mean.

Fizzy

I get you, at the moment I'm not too fussed with movement because I'm gonna save up for a high end rep soon, this ones just gonna be a gap filler