ishitweni

Leather watch strap for Tissot PRX 80

ishitweni

Hello everyone,

I wanted to get a Tissot PRX 80 but I could not help but be disappointed wh Tweakbox en I can't find any leather or silicon straps for it.  Appvalley Does anyone know if I can find any adapter or anything to fit an alternate strap? 

Edited by ishitweni

BadApple

Google is your friend but looking at the watch good luck with that. One of those designed for metal only. 

GenTLe
1 hour ago, ishitweni said:

Hello everyone,

I wanted to get a Tissot PRX 80 but I could not help but be disappointed when I can't find any leather or silicon straps for it. Does anyone know if I can find any adapter or anything to fit an alternate strap?

Get one of these (JFactory rep!) and ask a strap maker to have a strap made for it (you'd probably need to send him the rep strap so that he can take the inserts that are inside of it). You'll still spend less than a new gen PRX...

11dc89639726946c7b6a9f28063d969a.jpg_720

tsufadamadev

If you're looking for a high-quality leather watch strap for your Tissot PRX 80, check out natostrap.uk. They offer a great selection of leather straps that are durable, comfortable, and stylish. Leather straps are a classic choice for dress watches like the PRX 80, and can add a touch of sophistication to your overall look.

Edited by tsufadamadev

LcyLight

For anybody reading this years later like me lol…

there’s a ton on Etsy and all over the internet with the special tissot endlinks.
cheap croc straps never feel good and are wayyyy to stiff IMO, so I would try to stick with just the regular plain/leather ones if possible.