Pomak

Greetings! New member here.

Pomak

Greetings fellow watch lovers. 

Although I am new to this forum I am not new to replica forums I've been a member of other sites for many years now. 

With a father that wore an Omega on his wrist everyday (as a blue collared tool and cutter grinder lol) and a master watch maker uncle who owned a jewelry store in Chicgo with 12 watch makers at his height of success, I had a watch on my wrist since I could tell time. In my early to mid 20s I met a replica seller on Canal st in New York and began a career in this business. At one point in the 90s I do not beleive you could of had a replica in Chicago if it didn't go through our hands first. It was a crazy time and EVERYONE was a client. ( The story's I could tell...) HOWEVER being so young, stupid and proud we thought it would last forever. Well it didn't as the Fed's made sure of that. Lol.. Fun times! It's been 27 years since then and I've learned to work a bit on watches (as a hobby) and have bought and sold many gen and rep watches after enjoying them for a bit ofcourse. As I am close to hitting 50 I am glad to see so many youngsters into watches (rep or gen). Iam also very happy to see you guys starting businesses in this industry. From strap making and modding to full blown repair and service. It's great to see the art of horology living on in the next generations. 

I hope to meet many of you and have many great discussions... And maybe trade a watch or two. 

Until then... Cheers! 

Pomak

• Like 2

GingerApple

:Applause:

Best. Intro. Ever.

But, but, but..... we want the stories!!!!

Pomak

Our first arrest.. My partner got busted. In court the judge asked for a side bar with our attorney. He asked if we had a day/date with a presidential band. We replied yes and ended up with probabtion. Lol

• Like 1