neiwle

Beware Of Creation Watches

neiwle

Please be careful when using this website.

I ordered an Orient Bambino on the 20th of October (6 weeks ago) and when it finally arrived 2 weeks later, there was no watch inside the parcel.

The parcel had been slit open, presumably by
app linked Singapore customs, and only the watch manual and and box cinema hd remained.

Creation watches have been EXTREMELY unhelpful. I have sent over 10 emails in the past month and they are still refusing to give me a refund.

I have been told to complete a "damage report form" which doesn't exist. The Royal Mail said that only senders can complete a claim and international parcels are not eligible anyway. They say they will look into it, ignore me until I chase them up, then revert back and say fill in a damage report form. It is so incredibly frustrating.

The watch was meant to be a gift for my partner's birthday, instead of a great surprise I have been left out of pocket and wasted my time sending emails which have mostly been ignored.

Safe to say I will never use them again and I strongly warn others not be to lured in by their cheap prices as they do not care about their customers.

Edited by neiwle
Spelling mistake

GenTLe

Yeah, it happens :( Similar situation with me for an AliExpress tool. Luckily Ali stepped in and refund me, because no amount of pics and unboxing video was enough for the seller.

Unfortunately I also look at their side, the amout of people that use this to try to scam them must be relevant, and it's hard to demonstrate that it's not you, the receiver, the thief.

• Like 2

splke

certainly not scammers pal, i use them lots and never had a problem 

but saying that i know its a risk as it is a grey market, eyes open i know the level of service expected is pretty low but it is, for me is worth the risk as the savings are huge.

Sorry you had a problem it sucks and you have been unlucky .

• Like 2

Philiusmaximus

What was your method of payment?

• Like 1

Theduke.williams

If the package arrived through Royal Mail, then there should be a record of it passing through your local sorting office.

Every item that goes through a sorting office gets weighed, so if your sorting ofice is helpful, maybe they could trace this item and let you know the weight when it arrived. You may then be able to use this to convince Creation watches that the package was indeed empty.

My local sorting office recently helped me with a similar situation, and I was able to prove that the tracking number I was given didn't relate to the order i had made, turned out my order hadn't been sent out!

Good luck with your attempts to get a refund.

• Like 2

tribefan
19 minutes ago, splke said:

certainly not scammers pal, i use them lots and never had a problem 

but saying that i know its a risk as it is a grey market, eyes open i know the level of service expected is pretty low but it is, for me is worth the risk as the savings are huge.

Sorry you had a problem it sucks and you have been unlucky .

To be fair to the OP. I moved this thread here because Gen Watches didn't seem like the right place for it.

• Like 1

Redfire1066

Sad to hear of your experience with Creation Watches.  You are frustrated and saddened which make you feel unhappy.  

As above members replied above and sure  .  ..   I too have had good service and fast delivery from Creation Watches to the UK over the years with many purchases.  I can only hope your disappointment is speedily corrected by Creation Watches and you receive your watch or a refund.  There is some good advice written there from RWG members to investigate the tracking/delivery of your item :thumbsup2:

On the upside for me .. . . I received a package today ((not from Creation Watches)) ordered in May 2021 that I was assured by the seller had been dispatched .  . ... .  I stopped beleiving what the seller was telling me a long time ago and had given up hope of ever receiving the item  .. .. and eventually received a refund  . .. but alas it seems it had been lost down a logistics rabbit hole for more than seven months!!!!!  So I contacted the seller today to update them that I had received the item . .   .. and offered to pay for the item delivered to me more than seven months late . .. .. . they said it was not a problem and given the difficulty of the purchase/late delivery/refund delay that it was mine to keep/no charge :thumbsup2: . . .. .   sometimes good things happen . ..  . . eventually  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Philiusmaximus

It's usually pretty simple, if you don't get what you pay for and seller isn't any help then go down the s75 route, or chargeback, or PayPal dispute etc etc. As a buyer you've got so much protection.

I don't get why more people don't do this. I wouldn't even bother going all Murder She Wrote down your local post office. The seller has washed his hands so just cut to the chase.

• Like 2

movintage

@neiwle So you ordered a Gen Orient from Creations. They posted it and after it left their place of business, along the way some lowlife cut the box open and stole your watch. I guess you didn’t pay the extra $ to have your watch mailed with insurance.

So you send Creations dozens of  emails demanding a refund. Being pissed, I can guess the tone in those emails. Which probably didn’t help your situation, did it. So what do you do, you  join RWG today and probably countless other watch forums and social media sites and  your very first post which in all likelihood will be your last, you accuse Creations of not refunding you and being unhelpful and everyone should BEWARE.

Botton line is, legally Creations has absolutely ZERO responsibility to refund you anything. Royal Mail told you also that your shit out of luck. As a few others have said, take the matter up with your credit card company or whatever method you paid with. When they also tell you to fuck off, don’t forget to flame the bank or PP or whomever on social media.

The only reason I’m posting this is I’m sick and tired of asshats like yourself who only join our forum just to accuse and fucking whine.

Grow a pair and quit bothering people.

Edited by movintage

SteveA

1 post cunt

FudgyDocker
1 hour ago, SteveA said:

1 post cunt

Agree. Now a -1, 1 post cunt :)

shyreplover
5 hours ago, movintage said:

So what do you do, you  join RWG today and probably countless other watch forums and social media sites and  your very first post which in all likelihood will be your last, you accuse Creations of not refunding you and being unhelpful and everyone should BEWARE.

There's been quite a few of these lately on other forums as well. Just doing 1 post to rant, most probably not even bother to read the replies (or revisit the forum)... seems to just want to blow off steam.

Intresting

Yep. or to smear the name of a seller just for the sake of it.  Woke culture people. 

RussP

I've made dozens of purchases from Creative Watches and never had an issue with a single one.

They're Singapore based, so your problem is really really unusual.

Unfortunately, you've chosen the wrong forum to vent your experience.

Regards

Russ.

Necromancer

Also used Creation a few times and always had a great deal and top service.