Sign in to follow this  
Hasaf

Looking for watch with slide rule for small wrist

Hasaf

First, rather obviously, I have a watch. It is a Citizen eco-drive with tachymeter. In all, I am quite happy with it.

However, I would like to have a slide-rule bezel. To make this worse, I have a small wrist; so, I am looking for as small a watch as possible, about the size of the original Rolex Explorer if that is possible.

So, I am looking for, small size, slide-rule function, and stopwatch function (I use the stopwatch frequently so it needs to work).

I think I saw a Britling once that met these requirement; but, I do not remember the model. Of course, I am looking at reproductions. The cost of the originals scares me way. Further, the only citizen that meets my requirements (one of the sky-hawk series, as I recall) is just too massive for me to wear and not look stupid.

I am in P.R. China and am willing to travel to look at various shops if anyone can make a recommendation.

graman

Have a look at the Breitling Navitimer mate....it will do what you want, but if you're getting a mechanical (7750), make sure you treat it VERY respectfully, and only reset the seconds hand when it's between 10 & 2.

Otherwise, get a cheap quartz version...then you won't need to worry.