manphibian

Hi Guys :D

manphibian

Ello from the UK.   Just recently discovered this world and decided to place my first orders :)

I started first over at RWI and tried to use 2 TDs  (Hont and Chazingtime) and both took my money for watches they said they had,  but then didn't.   So I found my way here and tried 2 of the TDs here,   Trusty time and Perfect clones,  and so far, they've been absolutely excellent.

Both watches have shipped so fingers crossed they will arrive soon. 

Ordered a PAM 968 and a PAM 661.  Very exciting times :D

• Like 1

Redfire1066

@manphibian… happy days, greetings and  hope you enjoy RWG.  Looking forward to seeing your posts of your recent purchases… …  :thumbsup2:

GingerApple

Lots of TDs are a bit ropey with the 'we have it in stock' situation. The most honest one I've dealt with is Mary of Marywatch, always tells it how it is.

• Like 1

FunnyStarSystem

Tim/Fat Panda of Watchfinder is another who only plays cards he's been dealt. M of Marvelous is similarly straightforward.

Ironically the two the OP mentions have wasted my time on a few occasions and I won't use either anymore. They're not scammers, just master baiters and switchers :D

But if your experience is good then I'm happy for you, perhaps they cleaned up their master baiting act.

• Like 1

tribefan
2 hours ago, FunnyStarSystem said:

Tim/Fat Panda of Watchfinder is another who only plays cards he's been dealt. M of Marvelous is similarly straightforward.

Totally agree, and haven't seen any kind of issue with either one.