Sign in to follow this  
Abe Fromen

Noobish seamaster question

Abe Fromen

Contemplating having a seamaster built (with date at 3 o'clock) and ideally I'd want a white SM dial. How difficult are these to find? Preferably a rep. I've reached out to a few ADs and no parts seem to be available. 

Does anyone have any sources or know of anyone who could either make a dial or alter a sterile dial? 

Thx

Edited by Abe Fromen

shyreplover

The title says you are a noobie seamster and i thought you wanna talk about sewing but you are talking about dial? what's the deal here

jcagara08

oh a sewing kit? plentiful everywhere mate, ripped jeans/shirt you are trying to repair?

fatarms
On 31/01/2022 at 19:56, Abe Fromen said:

Contemplating having a seamaster built (with date at 3 o'clock) and ideally I'd want a white SM dial. How difficult are these to find? Preferably a rep. I've reached out to a few ADs and no parts seem to be available. 

Does anyone have any sources or know of anyone who could either make a dial or alter a sterile dial? 

Thx

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/new-member-sales/replica-watch-sales-aa/10507258-4sale-new-omega-seamaster-commanders-watch-diver-300m

This kinda what you're looking for? 

fatarms
5 minutes ago, Abe Fromen said:

Yeah but only need the dial. 

Ahh, ok. I remember I saw someone here looking for a white dial date @3 dial SM.  Couldn't remember if it was the whole watch.  Good luck, bud. 

• Like 1

Abe Fromen
5 minutes ago, fatarms said:

Ahh, ok. I remember I saw someone here looking for a white dial date @3 dial SM.  Couldn't remember if it was the whole watch.  Good luck, bud. 

CHeers, thx