Sign in to follow this  
tonyrome0225

Introduction To RWG members

tonyrome0225

Hello to all members of this great watch forum. My name is Tony, and i am still learning how to navigate on this site. LOL. Nevertheless, the information i received from this website is priceless. I am a newbie when it comes to replicas. I recently purchased two watches through Timeshops.net. The process was flawless, it took less than two weeks to receive my shipment after i made my purchase of a Hublot Big Bang w/a 21j movement as well as a Tag Heuer Grand Carrera which is a asian manual wind. Again, i know i need to move up to the BIG LEAGUES with the swiss 2826, 2824, and Valjoux 7750 movements. There's not one particular brand i favor over the other. I do like some of the German watchmakers. They seem to have a unique style when it comes to contemporary watch designs. Muhle Glashutte, Glashutte original, A Lange & Sohne. I'm not sure on Alain Silberstein. Was unable to get any decent bio on him. I'm originally from Chicago, Il, a transplant down here in Texas, love it. I certainly enjoy reading your watch forums. Question: Which dealer would provide a nice quality rep and able to sell a wide variety of reps for a decent price? Any suggestions?

powderfreak

Welcome, enjoy the forum :facepalm:

To your question: Any trusted dealer :D

tonyrome0225
Welcome, enjoy the forum :facepalm:

To your question: Any trusted dealer :D

I'm kinda referring to the dealers on the RWG website. Are these the only trusted dealers members deal with? Are there external dealers the members work it outside those trusted dealers mentioned in the website?

Luthier

Stick to our trusted ones, you'll be mucho safer.

Fiddo
Welcome, enjoy the forum :D

To your question: Any trusted dealer ;)

I'm kinda referring to the dealers on the RWG website. Are these the only trusted dealers members deal with? Are there external dealers the members work it outside those trusted dealers mentioned in the website?

Hello! :D Welcome!

Yes, stick to the ones recommended on RWG and you will be safe. Venturing outside the trusted dealers is a gamble.......most of the time you will lose.

Nisv

Hi Tony, welcome :lol:

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse. Stick to the dealers here, if there is a problem, we can help sort it :)

Del

Hello and welcome! :)

mspangl

Hello and welcome to the forum Tony ! :)

Balad1

Welcome Tony, good to have you join us.