philisent

Question about buying my first Rolex.

philisent

Hey guys I'm a long time lurker, I really enjoy this community and seeing other people being passionate about Rolex and watches as a whole. I got into watches from a young age and actually, the first thing I bought with my first paycheck as a teenager was a Fossil watch which I still wear. I don't own any expensive watches just fossils, Bulova's etc. I am graduating from medical school soon and I want to reward myself with a watch I've always wanted, the Rolex datejust https://showbox.tools/ https://speedtest.vet/.

When making big purchases negotiating the price is always kind of part of the game so I have what might seem like a stupid question but is the price of a new Rolex from an AD something that people usually negotiate?

I’M A BOT !!!!!!!  

Edited by philisent

RussP
28 minutes ago, philisent said:

Hey guys I'm a long time lurker, I really enjoy this community and seeing other people being passionate about Rolex and watches as a whole. I got into watches from a young age and actually, the first thing I bought with my first paycheck as a teenager was a Fossil watch which I still wear. I don't own any expensive watches just fossils, Bulova's etc. I am graduating from medical school soon and I want to reward myself with a watch I've always wanted, the Rolex datejust.

When making big purchases negotiating the price is always kind of part of the game so I have what might seem like a stupid question but is the price of a new Rolex from an AD something that people usually negotiate?

Welcome to the forum, Phil.

To answer your question with just one word: No !

Rolex watches cannot be purchased for less than MSRP.

This is due to a shortage of supply the world over.

People are paying upto 50% over MSRP because they can't wait to get their hands on one.

Hope this adequately answers your inquiry?

Mystery Shopper

and- if you decide to try a replica (fake) watch from one of our trusted dealers then the price is the price. There isn't room for bartering.

PS- how does a long time lurker join 2 hours ago?

shyreplover

Rolex is the only brand that you can't haggle the price, but AD can probably give you free microfiber cloth with your purchase.

but why buy gen datejust if you can  get an almost an indistinguishable rep of a fraction of the price. Heck, gp crazy and buy 10 datejust rep for your own graduation gift and you'll still have leftover money.

BadApple

BOT

• Like 1

deju

It’s always the same members that fail to spot and start replying to bots 

• Like 1

FudgyDocker

Yeah - noobs don't know the AD abbreviation. It's a dead giveaway, usually!

GingerApple
5 hours ago, deju said:

It’s always the same members that fail to spot and start replying to bots 

Do they also edit their replies to make out they knew all along? That's what I'd do.

Wait, are your a bot?