DB Cooper

Is this normal shipping?

GingerApple
1 hour ago, CurioLeo said:

OK  , let's dissect this a little bit.

Option 1 - you are the so called dealer or work for them and are engaged in a convoluted shill bidding type scam. CONCLUSION - dickhead

Option 2 - you stumbled upon their website and ordered a watch. They sent you something (could be lighter fluid for all you know) which was always going to be confiscated. You have no idea why it was confiscated or what it was but you still sing the praises of a potential scammer. CONCLUSION - dickhead

Option 3 - they actually sent you a watch, but a Miyota based GMT by your own admission which would be huge red flag to anyone who knows a little bit about movements. You are advised accordingly yet still sing their praises. CONCLUSION - Dickhead

Option 4 - you profess to having read the rules yet you promote a non TD on the back of a singular, alleged positive transaction and suggest they should be made a TD. Comically stupid.  CONCLUSION- Dickhead

Oh man, this is so difficult!!!! I can't decide between Option 1 or 4!!?!

BadPickle
5 hours ago, DB Cooper said:

No, I don't work for them. I just wanted to share the info with you guys here since their service was great and they treated me better than many of the glowing reviews of TDs here.  If you want to check them out fine. If not fine. 

I waited until I knew my watch was seized by Customs before posting their name here because I didn't want any extra information out there until I knew the status of my shipment. Never know who's reading this.

So no need to have assholes calling people dickheads and calling for booting them off here...

So you ordered a rep of a random unknown dealer, didn’t get the rep but got a refund (so you say)  and in all that the correspondence emails you received were some of the best you’ve ever had… :lol: 

that ticks all the boxes for me, I’ll gladly put your name forward for trusted dealer position to @trailboss99

good luck with that  

• Like 2

movintage
43 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

that ticks all the boxes for me, I’ll gladly put your name forward for trusted dealer position to @trailboss99

good luck with that  

Don’t be too hasty.  After all WBK Time ( Stanley) became a TD here.

• Like 3

deju

I’m almost tempted to request copies of QC &. Tracking on this…. Several members are seeing red flags, and usually Stu can spot a plane crash before the planes even left the runway. 

I truly hope this is not the case here. 

• Like 2

trailboss99
6 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Oh man, this is so difficult!!!! I can't decide between Option 1 or 4!!?!

I'm going for a possible shill but time will tell.

DB Cooper

I plead guilty to option 4.

Regarding option 2, what purpose would sending something like lighter fluid that would be confiscated be to a scammer if they're going to pay shipping for it and refund my purchase price plus shipping (plus transaction fees) ? They're losing money. Even the biggest imbeciles here should know that's not possible.

For all you conspiracy theory geniuses, I ordered from them BEFORE ever knowing this (or any other rep) forum existed. I knew NOTHING about reps, so them saying it's a "Japanese Miyota" movement just sounded like it was a better movement than cheap Chinese. No red flag for me. I was impressed with their fast responses to my emails and they were the nicest to me of anyone I previously dealt with in China. After reading a LOT here I became a little nervous and decided to only use TDs here in the future.( Never knew there were "trusted" dealers in a criminal industry before either.) When they emailed me that it was seized by Customs and asked if I wanted a refund or reship I asked for a refund. I was again apprehensive from listening to the negative comments from a very small number of members here. They said I'd have my refund in 5-20 days. TWO DAYS LATER my credit card was refunded ( I know- bad idea using credit card- didn't know that then) not only for the watch but for the shipping and bank fees. Every cent. If they're scammers they're the worst ones I've ever seen. I was very happy with the experience except for them using FedEx and it getting seized. 

I waited to mention their name here until the watch was definitely seized to make sure I wasn't giving out too much information that could get it seized if it wasn't already because who knows who's reading stuff here. I then told everyone that it is a site called talewatch. They told me they had their own factory and they're in Hong Kong. That's all I know about them. I wish you'd check out their website and tell me what you think of the quality and whatever other input you have. The Coke photo I posted here is their photo of the watch I ordered. There were no QC photos. I never heard of QC photos until I joined here. I'm guessing they sell to regular people who Google fake Rolex ( like I did) and not to collectors on forums like RWG. 

I've learned so much from this forum and appreciate the help and just wanted to return the favor and mention them to you because of the great service they provided me. But apparently there are know-it-alls here who believe that no seller anywhere in the world who isn't a TD here can't be legit and HAS to be a scammer. And even when they pay to ship something that gets seized and they refund me and lose money in shipping they're STILL a scammer. There's actually no word in the English language for a person this stupid. 

And then to hurl accusations and start name calling... we're taking severe retardation here. 

If anything this has taught me a couple things. I joined this forum not only for the information but I totally love the guys here and their sense of humour. (Spelled it right.) I've learned though that there are a small percentage of real assholes and morons here.  As with anything in life. Unfortunate. I've also learned about TDs, just made my first purchase from torobravo and trying to purchase from silix. I'm not reordering from talewatch right now because they use FedEx and DHL and I've read bad stuff here about DHL and don't want another seizure. 

Anyway, those are the actual facts. I know, a small percentage of you have your minds made up and don't want to be confused with the facts. Sad.

• Like 1

DB Cooper

Holy crap! I had stopped checking the FedEx tracking when the seller told me it was seized by Customs. I just went back to screenshot the tracking to show you that it's real -a

jE6k94.png

jE6wsI.png

nd it updated. It had been stuck at February 11th saying it was "available for clearance" and just now when I went back it was updated March 3rd saying "clearance in progress". Is it possible it wasn't seized and the seller just assumed it was? I never received a notice from Customs or FedEx saying it was seized. 

It's a long FedEx saga but here are screenshots of the FedEx tracking for the initial shipping and the most recent info:

Philiusmaximus

I met a lass off Tinder who looked fuck all like her photos. Same thing

• Like 2

deju

4unr4bgaw0341.jpg?auto=webp&s=8fe252926e

Tracking will probably dance about but never actually progress. 

• Like 1

DB Cooper

I don't know if it's still coming, and if it does arrive if it'll be the watch or an empty box saying " contents seized by Customs", but I have to give a big thank you to pickledbeetroot, CurioLeo and other really stupid fucks here who by being obnoxious name-calling immature know-it-alls caused me to go back to the FedEx tracking today (for proof) to learn it's still active. It may be still coming and if it weren't for the short bus crowd I'd have written it off and forgotten about it and not looked for the package and probably had it stolen while laying on my porch for a few days. 

I'm hopeful now, after reading here that it's completely normal for packages to spend 30 days or more clearing Customs, that it may indeed be arriving sometime. Time will tell. Pun intended.

• Like 1

tribefan
5 minutes ago, DB Cooper said:

I don't know if it's still coming, and if it does arrive if it'll be the watch or an empty box saying " contents seized by Customs", but I have to give a big thank you to pickledbeetroot, CurioLeo and other really stupid fucks here who by being obnoxious name-calling immature know-it-alls caused me to go back to the FedEx tracking today (for proof) to learn it's still active. It may be still coming and if it weren't for the short bus crowd I'd have written it off and forgotten about it and not looked for the package and probably had it stolen while laying on my porch for a few days. 

I'm hopeful now, after reading here that it's completely normal for packages to spend 30 days or more clearing Customs, that it may indeed be arriving sometime. Time will tell. Pun intended.

If you were a VIP supporter, there is a whole section on DHGate where you could save yourself 30-40% off what they are selling. And shipping is free and it actually gets there.

• Like 2

FunnyStarSystem

Let's face it, DB has proven he's one of us with this completely batshit thread. His hysterically dogged determination to explain the unexplainable and steeliness in the face of a bunch of Britunculli yobs hurling insults is pretty much what separates us from those Cro Magnons over at RWI.

I salute you sir, now shut the hell up about your goddamn package and buy a VIP membership, you've used half our bandwidth this month already.

• Like 4

BravoDelta
3 minutes ago, FunnyStarSystem said:

I salute you sir, now shut the hell up about your goddamn package and buy a VIP membership, you've used half our bandwidth this month already.

:lmao:

CurioLeo

I resent being classified as an uncivilised Pom, at least call a spade a spade - true blue Aussie bogan here 

• Like 1

fatarms

:lol:

Devil

He sure got his 50 post count rather quickly... Maybe that was his plan :lol:

• Like 1

CurioLeo
Just now, Devil said:

He sure got his 50 post count rather quickly... Maybe that was his plan :lol:

@trailboss99 could make an executive call to reset it ....just saying :D

• Like 1

DB Cooper

Thank you. I accept my place in the asylum. I won't post about it again unless something major happens, like the watch actually showing up. 

Isn't Dhgate the other place guys here make fun of like AliExpress for having crappy reps?

• Like 1

BadApple
48 minutes ago, DB Cooper said:

Thank you. I accept my place in the asylum. I won't post about it again unless something major happens, like the watch actually showing up. 

Isn't Dhgate the other place guys here make fun of like AliExpress for having crappy reps?

Yes we do. Also on there they sell $20 shit for loadsa cash and pretend they have Miyota movements in them when Miyota movements aren't feasible. 

I would take the ICHS issue up with Rolex as it's clear that a pile of Chinese shit is undoubtedly right especially if they refund you and ship via Fedex. 

Anyway 10/10 on the way you have got your post count to over 50 - most people just post whore saying "Nice watch" - you have taken the step of starting a fire using bullshit and total ignorance as fuel. 

Mystery Shopper
55 minutes ago, DB Cooper said:

No- there is a 38 page section in the VIP area where VIPs give their experience on AliExpress / DHgate transactions. Its an alternative to the trusted dealers & one of the perks of being a VIP on this forum.

• Like 1

GingerApple
1 hour ago, DB Cooper said:

Thank you. I accept my place in the asylum.

You've already got a solid place in my Top Fifty Favourite Members List.

deju
3 hours ago, DB Cooper said:

Some say @NCRich is U1 factory :lol: We make fun of it but it’s good if you know what you’re buying and from who. Certainly nothing above low-mid tier. 

• Like 1

trailboss99
6 hours ago, deju said:

Some say @NCRich is U1 factory

Huh? So that's only a rumor?   :D 

• Like 1

tribefan
11 hours ago, DB Cooper said:

When compared to $500+ reps, yes. But these are essentially $80 low end reps with mass produced 21j movements. 

FudgyDocker
10 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

You've already got a solid place in my Top Fifty Favourite Members List.

Likewise, in my favourite 109,000 member list :)