Dc22uk

Are Michael Kors watches too "cheap" to be repped?

Dc22uk

hi everyone 

nice to join the forums 

Friend is looking for a rep of this watch but as the gen is under £500, is it unlikely to exist?

https://www.michaelkors.co.uk/gen-6-bradshaw-pave-gold-tone-smartwatch/_/R-MKT5136?color=0710&source=googleshopping&ecid=MKC_GB_En_Shopping-Smart&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=Cj0KCQiAu62QBhC7ARIsALXijXSC3_w5-s_j4MeL-9HmX5XQ4tgzlpYQdMdTMCDvt1eJuhfMQkYJ2h4aAphQEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

If not, is m there a similar designer style  of this watch? That's available as a rep?

thank you 

Mr_B

Not too cheap just too shite

• Like 3

NCRich

Yes they are too cheap.  But god that watch is ugly.

• Like 1

TanGo
10 minutes ago, NCRich said:

The center of the dial is missing the image of a pink unicorn.

• Like 2

Aramis2288
34 minutes ago, Mr_B said:

Not too cheap just too shite

7 minutes ago, NCRich said:

So true. In general, the rep watches belong to the widely understood 'luxury' segment.

MK timepieces are so-called 'fashion watches' - timepieces of (usually) doubtful quality where the price is driven mostly by the name of the fashion brand rather than craftsmanship, materials etc. The only repped watches that belong to this generic genre are some reps of Chanel I think. Don't recall seeing anything else.

• Like 1

TanGo

One day my mother and I went into a coat store. One of the customers was trying on a coat and turning in front of the mirror. She asked the saleswoman if the coat fit her figure well. The saleswoman said, "It looks very nice on you." 

My mother and I looked at each other and laughed. The customer looked at us and we thought she was going to scold us. But she took the coat off and said to us, "Thank you so much!"

She was a wise woman.

:D

• Like 1

SCShrek

419 for an MK??? Crazy...even for a smartwatch. If they repped it it would be 300 so what the use really? my guess ss the pink pushed it over the 100 mark... 

BadApple
1 hour ago, Dc22uk said:

hi everyone 

nice to join the forums 

Friend is looking for a rep of this watch but as the gen is under £500, is it unlikely to exist?

https://www.michaelkors.co.uk/gen-6-bradshaw-pave-gold-tone-smartwatch/_/R-MKT5136?color=0710&source=googleshopping&ecid=MKC_GB_En_Shopping-Smart&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=Cj0KCQiAu62QBhC7ARIsALXijXSC3_w5-s_j4MeL-9HmX5XQ4tgzlpYQdMdTMCDvt1eJuhfMQkYJ2h4aAphQEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

If not, is m there a similar designer style  of this watch? That's available as a rep?

thank you 

Allow me.....

https://trustytimewatch.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=39_199&products_id=24324

Jibuti

So OP... 

You are asking for a friend.... 

I see... 

Your friend has definitely shitty taste. 

• Like 5

deju
40 minutes ago, Aramis2288 said:

So true. In general, the rep watches belong to the widely understood 'luxury' segment.

MK timepieces are so-called 'fashion watches' - timepieces of (usually) doubtful quality where the price is driven mostly by the name of the fashion brand rather than craftsmanship, materials etc. The only repped watches that belong to this generic genre are some reps of Chanel I think. Don't recall seeing anything else.

Ok ROLEX are NOT LUXURY WATCHES. They are tool watches.  Probably the most repped brand.  Rep brands belong to the segment they can make profit selling them.

While Chanel J12 watches started as fashion watches are NO LONGER REGARDED AS FASHION WATCHES. The design has seldom changed and is thus now regarded as a Classic. Infact things like the chanel monsieur watch make Rolex look like a crock of shit

A fashion watch like M Kors, diesel, Armani. Watches where the design comes and goes with the specific fashion season. 

That is why it is regarded as a fashion watch!

Tissot, Sieko, G-Shock and seven Friday have all been repped…. Nothing is too cheap to replicate. 

tribefan

I prefer my luxury tool watch to be fashionable.

jsgziI.jpg

NCRich
21 minutes ago, tribefan said:

I prefer my luxury tool watch to be fashionable.

jsgziI.jpg

Uh..........well.......ok then.

Dc22uk

Thank you for the replies, it's all helpful to know as a new to  rep watches

any other suggestions similar reps that are similar but maybe more subtle that is available as a rep?

Philiusmaximus
4 minutes ago, Dc22uk said:

thanks, but what is the price for a rep of this watch?

Might as well just tattoo the word "fake" to your wrist mate.

Philiusmaximus

And I've seen fake MK, fake Armani and even fake Lacoste watches recently down Cheetham Hill. They're an abomination and fuck knows who buys such shit. Even the gens look fake considering the daft prices they charge.

APjumbo

You guys are hilarious. I haven't laughed this hard in weeks.

I swear the OP is just trolling.

FudgyDocker
27 minutes ago, Dc22uk said:

That IS the rep, and that IS the price :rofl:

...and is just as god-awful as that MK piece of shit! Why would anyone rep a smartwatch anyway? They are just collection killers in my opinion.

BadApple
7 hours ago, Dc22uk said:

Have you just signed up on here to take the piss??

• Like 1

brang1

fuck that Kors is awful- but now because i clicked the link, google will keep seeding pictures of similar watches instead of the usual Fist fucking boys from Budapest   damnit 

• Like 1

GenTLe
GenTLe
15 hours ago, Aramis2288 said:

Plenty of DW clones around, in the end they're just repacked Chinese 5$ products sold for 150...

GenTLe
10 hours ago, Dc22uk said:

:rofl: That is the rep. The price would be around 650/700$ (8888 is just a temporary price until they get the real one from the factory).

copperfront

This entire thread is pure gold :pointlaugh:

On 15/02/2022 at 13:12, deju said:

Infact things like the chanel monsieur watch make Rolex look like a crock of shit

Come on... do you really think that the monsieur punches in the same class as the Rolex classics?

deju
11 hours ago, copperfront said:

This entire thread is pure gold :pointlaugh:

Come on... do you really think that the monsieur punches in the same class as the Rolex classics?

You do know that Rolex aren’t even in Luxury class. 

if you’re asking if this is better than a mass produced tool watch…. Then yes, yes it is. 

MonsieurdeChanel-Platine-dos.jpg