Sign in to follow this  
Inushuk

New AP Diver V2 landed

nunu78

Holy shit , fuck its nice.Now I have to have 1.

Edited by nunu78

MJC

Where was the OP's ordered from?? Looks like the best i've seen yet, with the bezel screws flush and not sunken in as well...

Member X

I think all the Trusted Dealers should be able to get it - make sure you send a picture if you email them, and ask for the new version with the square date cyclops and correct 'Royal' on the back! :)

MJC
I think all the Trusted Dealers should be able to get it - make sure you send a picture if you email them, and ask for the new version with the square date cyclops and correct 'Royal' on the back! :)

Thanks..

Yea i'm sure they can all get the same one, but the OP's bezel hex screws look PERFECT, like gen (when comparing the pic to my scuba at least) meanwhile the second guy that posted, his doesn't look as flush or clean.. Still great though

Member X

Such is the lack of QC in china! :) lol

apollo22

I bought all my APs from Ms King (Connie), she is not a trusted dealer here but is in other forums. I had dealt with her numerous times and all transactions been great.

I had asked her to help me to QC the screws and bezel and the rest of the watch, and it turns out damn fine! : )