navbasi

Watchcopiesale dot scam

navbasi

Hi All,

Quick question, has anyone ever purchased a watch from  SCAMSITE 

They have a Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore watch that I have been looking for (not on any of the sites listed here)  but I've never purchased a rep anywhere other than through one of the Trusted sellers on here?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Nav.

onzenuub

Fucking spammer. Move to Russia and go live in the sewer with fucking retard Putin.

• Like 1

deju

Please don’t post links. 

Use your head there are 3 main rep fora, with hundreds of thousands of members all with TD’s. 

You find a website of unknown origins or standing that magically has a watch no Trusted fora seller has. 

You can always email a TD to ask about a watch not listed but as a general rule if you can’t find it on any, or talked about then it’s not available. 

• Like 1

NCRich

But, but they have a picture of the watch on their website.  They would not lie on the internet would they?

• Like 1

BadPickle

1 hour ago, deju said:

Please don’t post links. 

Use your head there are 3 main rep fora, with hundreds of thousands of members all with TD’s. 

You find a website of unknown origins or standing that magically has a watch no Trusted fora seller has. 

You can always email a TD to ask about a watch not listed but as a general rule if you can’t find it on any, or talked about then it’s not available. 

It’s 100% legit, you don’t get a rep sent but do get some of the warmest most friendliest emails anyone has ever sent so that’s gotta jet propel these guys onto the dealer list Sure  there’s a  thread here somewhere 

• Like 4

deju
2 hours ago, NCRich said:

But, but they have a picture of the watch on their website.  They would not lie on the internet would they?

They have a pinkie promise guarantee! 

what more could we need 

• Like 1

navbasi

Apologies to those that I have offended.. I don't post much but have brought watches from TD's in the past... Will make sure I'm more careful/thoughtful when posting on here next time... Thanks for the info.

Nav.

deju
27 minutes ago, navbasi said:

Apologies to those that I have offended.. I don't post much but have brought watches from TD's in the past... Will make sure I'm more careful/thoughtful when posting on here next time... Thanks for the info.

Nav.

No one is offended :D 

• Like 1

BadPickle
28 minutes ago, deju said:

No one is offended :D 

I’m offended that you’re not offended tbh

• Like 1

Jibuti
32 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

I’m offended that you’re not offended tbh

I'm offended that you are offended.