Sign in to follow this  
theflyingdutchman

Paranoia? Are we being watched?

theflyingdutchman

Paranoia? Are we being watched?

Do you not think that we where watched? That there where not a member or 2 from e.g. Rolex…..maybe I am paranoid…. Listening in? But I am very sure WE ARE NOT ALONE…

Sometime all this: “ Do not bring the REP to a AD is over the top!†They know what we are up to….they buy REP watches and follow our thoughts….just because they cannot stop “ usâ€, does not mean that they do not keep a close eye on us!

If we could find this place, so can they!

Am I Paranoia? Are we being watched?

TFDM

P.S. Did Rolex bring RG down?

onzenuub

If Rolex did it and RG brings them in court, they would have to pay muuuuuuuuuuuuch $$$.

sconehead

My wrist is being 'watched'... with reps, every day...

theflyingdutchman
If Rolex did it and RG brings them in court, they would have to pay muuuuuuuuuuuuch $$$.

Even if they did this....they would pay nothing... they would say; " single action of a Rolex sales person, which we regret..SORRY! Sales departments in big corporate can be VERY creative to protect their sales.... I have, lets say: “ been there….â€! Do not forget that RG did house/promote criminal sales activities…

We will most likely never know....

onzenuub

And it's all in the game of running these boards.

sconehead

Think Josh will help with the costs for any new hardware they might need at RG?

JohnG

Even if they did this....they would pay nothing... they would say; " single action of a Rolex sales person, which we regret..SORRY! Sales departments in big corporate can be VERY creative to protect their sales....

Sorry, hacking and crashing European servers using trojan bot-nets is a LITTLE over the top for a gen manufacturer. That kind of shit could land someone in jail, never mind huge fines. And it doesn't matter if it was a lone employee - if they are acting as an agent of the organization the company is responsible. If a UPS truck kills your kid while running a red light, they can't get out of it by saying, "oh, it was a lone employee" - they are responsible.

To answer your question, no it was not a watch manufacturer.

If he doesn't how will he get Perfect Clones back up - they are on the same servers...

onzenuub

Even if they did this....they would pay nothing... they would say; " single action of a Rolex sales person, which we regret..SORRY! Sales departments in big corporate can be VERY creative to protect their sales....

Sorry, hacking and crashing European servers using trojan bot-nets is a LITTLE over the top for a gen manufacturer. That kind of shit could land someone in jail, never mind huge fines. And it doesn't matter if it was a lone employee - if they are acting as an agent of the organization the company is responsible. If a UPS truck kills your kid while running a red light, they can't get out of it by saying, "oh, it was a lone employee" - they are responsible.

If he doesn't how will he get Perfect Clones back up - they are on the same servers...

Perfect Clones is up again John.

theflyingdutchman

.... so there must be a certain interest to bring RG down... and who would have a great interest in this then a gen producer?

theflyingdutchman

Why should he? What % of his turnover are we?

greg_r

LOL - no, they are not on the same servers, and Josh/Andrew's sites have been up all day.... :popcorn:

sconehead

Perfect Clones is up again John.

Yes, he has back-up IP's in readiness for just such occasions...think he'll let RG use one of his spares?

greg_r

LOL - there's paranoia and there's idiots wearing tinfoil hats. I think this thread falls in the latter camp... :popcorn:

theflyingdutchman

Yes, he has back-up IP's in readiness for just such occasions...think he'll let RG use one of his spares?

Why should he? What % of his turnover are we? MAX 1%...and painfully anal...some of us...

theflyingdutchman
LOL - there's paranoia and there's idiots wearing tinfoil hats. I think this thread falls in the latter camp... :Jumpy:

Interesting..the latter?

Well seriously, I do think it would be interested to know how far we are watched! Not that I care, but just out of interest!

JohnG
Why should he? What % of his turnover are we? MAX 1%...and painfully anal...some of us...

Did you check http://www.intituteforreplicastudies/stati...2qrtr.2009.html? - they say Josh gets 54% of his business from the combined forums. And that is up about 8% from the fiscal year 2008.

theflyingdutchman

Did you check http://www.intituteforreplicastudies/stati...2qrtr.2009.html? - they say Josh gets 54% of his business from the combined forums. And that is up about 8% from the fiscal year 2008.

Good read! Very interesting report! I had not though that he makes so much off us!

Edited by theflyingdutchman

onzenuub

Good read! Very interesting report! I had not though that he makes so much off us!

Never ever click on a link what was offered to you by JohnG. :Jumpy:

theflyingdutchman

Never ever click on a link what was offered to you by JohnG. :Jumpy:

Why not? Paraniod? Very good read....

RolexAddict

just be carefull at this time with all these fake watch forums, I am not jocking, be very carefull. Especially in France for instance. I had a very bad experience this winter on ... <_<

That's why I stay a little away from this mess right now. No problem here, but,

theflyingdutchman
just be carefull at this time with all these fake watch forums, I am not jocking, be very carefull. Especially in France for instance. I had a very bad experience this winter on ... <_<

That's why I stay a little away from this mess right now. No problem here, but,

you feed my fear!

greg_r

:Jumpy:

Watch out for the black helicopters!

:Jumpy:

onzenuub

Yes and customs are on these boards as well and are able to see our IP adresses and our home adresses are flagged in there systems. WE're DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED

KBH

Ever since I clicked on that link there's been two unmarked police cars sitting on each end of my street.

onzenuub
Ever since I clicked on that link there's been two unmarked police cars sitting on each end of my street.

I knew.http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/ads?client=ca-pub-9154812186274856&dt=1246656263296&lmt=1246656263&prev_slotnames=8677287429&output=html&slotname=6067074523&correlator=1246656262281&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgeomaplookup.net%2F&frm=0&ga_vid=774397289.1246656262&ga_sid=1246656262&ga_hid=1612387869&flash=10.0.22.87&w=728&h=15&u_h=1024&u_w=1280&u_ah=994&u_aw=1280&u_cd=32&u_tz=120&u_his=86&u_java=true&dtd=63&xpc=MkCslb50yf&p=http%3A//geomaplookup.net&format=fp_al_lp&kw_type=radlink&prev_fmts=728x15_0ads_al_s&rt=ChBKTnbyAAxQ7QreMJay-2iREhFUcmFjayBJUCBMb2NhdGlvbhoIm7y-SmwvojQoAVITCIHeiLS8upsCFQQ43godoHCHyQ&hl=en&kw0=Track+IP+Location&kw1=Disney+World+Map&kw2=Shanghai+Map&kw3=IP+Address+Tracing&kw4=IP+Locate&okw=Track+IP+Location