onzenuub

Look at your backyard, there they are.

JohnG
black-helicopter.jpg

JohnG

http://ipid.shat.net/iponly/

click it

phaedo
.... so there must be a certain interest to bring RG down... and who would have a great interest in this then a gen producer?

Neil? Or Jetmid!

Harley357

I wouldn't worry about it. There's no way we are being watched...

Agent_smith.jpg

iabounty
LOL - there's paranoia and there's idiots wearing tinfoil hats. I think this thread falls in the latter camp... :Drinking2:

I'm only gonna say this once greg_r......

NEVER make fun of people wearing aluminium foil hats!!!!!

Fakemaster has kept the world safe for us for the last 43 years.............................................. :rofl:

JohnG
LOL - there's paranoia and there's idiots wearing tinfoil hats. I think this thread falls in the latter camp... :Drinking2:

I'm only gonna say this once greg_r......

NEVER make fun of people wearing aluminium foil hats!!!!!

Fakemaster has kept the world safe for us for the last 43 years.............................................. :rofl:

+ He's an ex Special Forces Operator you know.... PointingLeft.gif

trailboss99

Anyone who thinks that the gen factories do not keep an eye on the fora is severly delusioned. Of cause they keep an eye on us. Of cause they have members on the boards. They would be remiss if they don't.

Col.

JohnG
Anyone who thinks that the gen factories do not keep an eye on the fora is severly delusioned. Of cause they keep an eye on us. Of cause they have members on the boards. They would be remiss if they don't.

Col.

I don't doubt they browse in here from time to time, but "keep an eye on us" sounds a little exaggerated. If they want to see the latest greatest reps they have only to browse Josh's sites or any of a few hundred others. Are they REALLY interested in pictures of those EXACT watches, but mixed in with politics, religion, offensive banter, and talk about who is gayer than whom?

I tend to doubt it.

trailboss99

Here? No, you're prob right but the bigger boards? It's the state of play they are interested in. Plus intel on things you don't pick up on reading the webshops. They have whole departments dedicated to knocking fraud (as they see it) on the head remember.

Col.