APjumbo

I love GOLD

APjumbo

Something about Gold watches excites me.

9-EBB7112-0884-47-B2-B4-A3-85-D0814-F9-C

I purchased this from another RWI member.

They did a great job on this mod, sapphire, Mercedes hands, replaced the yellow insert with all black. Love this thing.

I am undeniably influenced by idiots like Archie luxary, can’t help but love the idea of a gold sub (ultimate fuck you watch ha ha) The gold pagani is ok but doesn’t quite scratch the itch. 
This Seiko is the next best affordable thing, how cool to have this plated in real gold by one of the modders.

After searching for actual  solid gold watches, Hamilton,longines,vintage omega come close, but not close enough to a full out diver. 

Always in the back of my mind, do I one day have this plated, or buy a rep sub which I really want, or a plated sub case with a seiko dial, how close to the sun do I get to something I obviously can’t afford?

Having a solid gold turtle case would be amazing, noticed they make sub cases in solid gold now, but for $5000, ouch!

0-F9135-FF-4269-42-A4-B87-F-4-E3-B59415-

• Like 1

Devil

I bought my first gold watch (rolex daydate) and it's really nice! I think I might give more gold watches a try...

• Like 1

APjumbo
51 minutes ago, Devil said:

I bought my first gold watch (rolex daydate) and it's really nice! I think I might give more gold watches a try...

Seems trends go in cycles, two tone and gold are coming back!

• Like 1

CollieWobbles

Love gold/ TT sub and gmt's.