Sign in to follow this  
JKCDN

Skyland Avenger - Mary

JKCDN

As a new member and someone who has searched for and found much valuable information on this board, I wanted to give just a little back.

I ordered a Skyland Avenger V3 from Mary with both an SS and brown strap. I received the QC photo's and the watch is exactly as promised. While the shipping took longer than I expected, I can honestly say that the whole exchange was quite easy and Mary was a pleasure to work with. I will warn others about the brown strap and it's friction clasp. I had to wear rubber bands around it for a week until it took it's shape against my wrist, the clasp falls open with very little pressure. I would seek out the brown leather strap with traditional spike and notch closure.

This watch is so beautiful, I have received 2 compliments already!

Now comes the hard part, not buying another one.

Thanks again to all the members of this board and the invaluable information, guidance and enthusiasm they have provided.

JKCDN

Rav747

First off congrats on an awesome watch.

Secondly, +1 regarding the strap issue. I just received the black strap and have the same issue. I guess I just have to break into it. The more I wear it the less the problem arises.

Funny thing about this watch is that, it receives more compliments than my blacksteel; which is significantly bigger.

Post pics when you get a chnace :lol:

Edited by Rav747

agntkerr
:lol:

Nisv

Hi JKCDN, welcome :lol:

Del

Hello and welcome! :yoda:

Oh, and ;) ;)