goldeneagle

Trying to identify this vintage replica automatic Patek purchased 15 years ago

goldeneagle

I love this watch and really want to buy another identical one, but can't seem to find it online. Any help would be much appreciated.

Here is the info I received from the old email receipt from newwatches.com (no longer up):

1 x Patek Philippe Vintage Collection PP-10 (Patek Philippe Vintage Collection PP-10) = $142.00
movement The default send Asia automatic mechanical movement +( $0.00 )

imitgzitvju81.jpg?width=768&format=pjpg&

Devil

Try sending a pic to a TD such as "Mary" and asking if they can get it, I don't know much about Patek, could be a fantasy model or a real watch but if you send a pic to a TD they should be able to help somewhat :) 

• Like 1

tribefan

Bad news is you are searching for a needle in a Guangzhou sized haystack. Likely not gonna find one. Good news is you already have one! Nice piece!

goldeneagle

Thanks! I'm a newbe - don't know what a TD is. How do I get in touch with Mary? 

tribefan

There is a whole section on the forum of trusted dealers. Mary Watch is one of them. She is known for strict qc and sometimes being able to find hard to find models. Her email is in her section.

GingerApple

Is it not feasible to get someone to throw a new movement in it? There probably a $25 shitter inside.