Sign in to follow this  
Jamie*09

Hublot, Need help, I'm new to this site.

Jamie*09

Hi everyone, im new to this site and it's my first post so please be patient with me as I don't have a clue what I'm doing. I'm looking for a very nice replica hublot big bang rose gold new or second hand and I'm wondering if any of you kind people can help me, iv not had much luck in the past with buying and iv searched the net 1000s of time but there is that many sites to pick from and I don't know how good quality they offer. Iv had a little search on hear and you seem to know what your going on about not like me ha ha, if any of you have a good quality rep for sale please let me know. Thank you for your time

greg_r

Most of the trusted dealers can supply decent quality Hublot reps. Have a good read and then approach one or two of them. I'd probably start with Mary (WatchInternational).

Edit: thread moved to "New Members" which is probably a more appropriate location than Member Sales.

Dendo
Hi everyone, im new to this site and it's my first post so please be patient with me as I don't have a clue what I'm doing. I'm looking for a very nice replica hublot big bang rose gold new or second hand and I'm wondering if any of you kind people can help me, iv not had much luck in the past with buying and iv searched the net 1000s of time but there is that many sites to pick from and I don't know how good quality they offer. Iv had a little search on hear and you seem to know what your going on about not like me ha ha, if any of you have a good quality rep for sale please let me know. Thank you for your time

Hi Jamie and welcome

Spend a lot of time reading and reading.

When you want to buy your first visit should be to the Trusted Dealers area. Hublots abound there esp on Robert's site - PrestigeWatch.

Best of luck......

Jamie*09
Most of the trusted dealers can supply decent quality Hublot reps. Have a good read and then approach one or two of them. I'd probably start with Mary (WatchInternational).

Thank you!!

fry847

hiya jamie and welcome mary at watchinternational is excellent,probs wit customs nay bother even if u live in a country that siezes rep's mary will replace and thats a trusted dealer for you,but genrally if you stick with the trusted dealer list from here you will not go far wrong,lot's of very good advice here and the added bonus is its a good laugh,all the best :)

Nisv

Hi Jamie, welcome :D

Nick C

Hi Jamie,

I asked Mary a while ago about a Hublot and she sent me pics of the Hublot Ice Bang v 1.5. It would be $265 plus postage and paypal fee

More importantly here are the pics

IMG_9978.jpg

IMG_9979.jpg

IMG_9980.jpg

IMG_9981.jpg

IMG_9982.jpg

Jamie*09
Hi Jamie,

I asked Mary a while ago about a Hublot and she sent me pics of the Hublot Ice Bang v 1.5. It would be $265 plus postage and paypal fee

More importantly here are the pics

IMG_9978.jpg

IMG_9979.jpg

IMG_9980.jpg

IMG_9981.jpg

IMG_9982.jpg

Thanks guys. Iv already seen the one I want on marys, you all have been a great help love the site. Thanks

Del

Hello and welcome! ;)

Glad to hear you've found the Hublot you're after.

Jamie*09
Hello and welcome! ;)

Glad to hear you've found the Hublot you're after.

I really like the rose gold hublot with gold and black bracelet. What do you guys think?

I'm not sure how to upload pics yet, but I think you guys will know what one I'm on about..

theflyingdutchman

All you need is this HBB gold! PM for details!

xxxxxx5.jpg

hbbgold3.jpg

pollux1

FlyingDutchman knows his HBB's I'd happily buy one from him. :D

theflyingdutchman
FlyingDutchman knows his HBB's I'd happily buy one from him. :)

Thanks!

Jamie*09
All you need is this HBB gold! PM for details!

xxxxxx5.jpg

hbbgold3.jpg

I really love that watch, have you got a price my choice is between this and the one with the rose gold and black bracelet. Thanks