cashless

Watch service London/Surrey area

cashless

Hi all,

been a while since I’ve frequented the forums but I have a friend who needs a service on his Gen Omega Seamaster. It’s only the quartz version so prob battery change, sealing and retesting for water. He said it’s losing an hour every day so no idea what’s going on there and It does, however, need the bezel replacing as it’s faded pretty badly and he’s not into the vintage look. Anyone know of anyone local who can do the work for a reasonable amount. He’s been quoted £350 for a service and bracelet polish, then sealing and retesting. This doesn’t include a replacement bezel and he thinks that it seems a bit high for a non automatic. I’m sure someone on here will put him straight if need be, lol.

thanks in advance 

FudgyDocker

Any Timpsons can do all of the stuff you've mentioned, but the bezel change could be a different matter entirely! I don't know of any independent watchsmiths around here. But then I take all of my watches to a watchsmith in Turkey. Much more reasonable prices! :lol:

cashless
On 05/05/2022 at 14:53, FudgyDocker said:

Any Timpsons can do all of the stuff you've mentioned, but the bezel change could be a different matter entirely! I don't know of any independent watchsmiths around here. But then I take all of my watches to a watchsmith in Turkey. Much more reasonable prices! :lol:

Yeah Gens in, Reps out!

cashless

Gens in, Reps out! lol

Edited by cashless
Typo