Theonewatches

Clean Panda daytona V1&V2 Comparison of real pictures

Theonewatches

Hello everyone, this is Steven.

We have recently got the Clean Factory V2 Panda Daytona. After a detailed comparison with the C Factory V1, we have also taken some HD detail comparison photos for your reference. I'm sure you're all looking forward to this C Factory Panda Daytona update and what has been upgraded, so let’s cut the crap and check the pictures!

ee82bd84.jpg

Dial Front review

Something to cheer up is that V2 dial is no longer looks like blue, but in milky white, closer to the GEN. So the Tiffany Panda Daytona is now a thing of the past! Ha ha!

560b597c.jpg

Sapphire crystal side view

We can see that V1 is obviously looks a little blue with the side view of the crystal.

19b843cc.jpg

Chronograph second hand Centre view

As we can check through enlarge detailed photos, whether V1 or V2, the chronograph second hand is not perfectly aligned. The BT factory daytona also has this problem, but of course it could be a problem with the factory batch, so if you are concerned about this, you can talk to the TD when you buy it and ask him to choose the right one for you!

be48e52d.jpg

Engraving of Daytona View

V1 engraving of Daytona is darker red than the Gen one; V2 has upgraded to bright red, but again, it seems too much, a little too brighter than GEN.

0480fdcf.jpg2d3ee7cd.jpg6cbc77f5.jpg

Subdial hand view

Let's take the chronograph dial as an example, we can see that the end of V2 hand has exceed number 12. In fact the length of hand is not changed, but the distance between the dial numbers and the inner edge of the chronograph has been shorter. The V1 dial number is the correct distance from the inner edge position, this is just making a new mistake to cover another one, it doesn't make much sense in my opinion.

5e821377.jpg

Crown view

The three points on the crown of the V1 are straight, obviously wrong, the GEN is curved, V2 has been corrected!

cd465183.jpg

Sel view

The factory may have realized the shortcomings of the V1 SEL position and the V2 SEL height difference is not so big, which is commendable

091c2604.jpg

Bottom fluted teeth view

This is a detail that is not easily noticed by us, C factory seems to made a big mistake, the V1 has a circle of lines at the bottom of the teeth, good thing is the V2 has been corrected

Well, that's it for today's post, if there are any mistakes, please correct me, thank you for browsing, welcome to comment and exchange!

(Note: Photos all just for references, some details may a little different because of the light or angle when taking the photos)

There is no perfect replica, only the one you love the most, PEACE AND LOVE

• Like 7

Aramis2288

Amazing comparison. I am waiting to get my hands on the Daytona Panda I ordered recently. I wonder which version will that be, V1 or V2. Judging by the subdials, probably a V2.

DSignR
On 06/05/2022 at 06:51, Theonewatches said:

Subdial hand view

Let's take the chronograph dial as an example, we can see that the end of V2 hand has exceed number 12. In fact the length of hand is not changed, but the distance between the dial numbers and the inner edge of the chronograph has been shorter. The V1 dial number is the correct distance from the inner edge position, this is just making a new mistake to cover another one, it doesn't make much sense in my opinion.

OMG, that's a bummer :[ ... why do they do that, making a new mistake on purpose?! ... besides that the other corrections seem to be worth it.

Anyway I'm waiting in joyful anticipation for the upcoming models (from CF and BTF), curious what and how good they will be ... I remember you saying the release plan was for late April, but thanks to covid & lockdown etc. we still need some more patience for that ;) 

Mr_B

Nice, didn’t know the flaws in V1 until now tbh. Need to do some more reading up on RWI I guess…. 

Dylan88888

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to make this comparison. 
Due to lack of funds when the V1 hit, it decided to wait for the V2 hoping there would be V2. The big take away for me is the dial colour and now that that is closer to gen, then it’s as good as it gets. It’s a rep after all. 

Any thoughts on the dial printing? It seems slightly heavier on the V2. Is that closer to gen or have they introduce another problem to be corrected in V3.

Great comparison though and I love the sels. 

• Like 1

dunreplica

heavier dial printing is nice to have, that's one of the things I notice on gens.