omegas

Customs (US)

omegas

Hello, 

I'm a new member here and I live in the US. Since most of the TDs are in China, I wanted to find what happens if the order gets stuck in the US custom. As I understand, they'll send a letter, and I am not supposed to reply to that letter. But are there any legal implications because of that? What do other members do who buy from these TDs?

whaler

Buy from BK he’s in America and you’ll have no problems.

FudgyDocker
25 minutes ago, whaler said:

Kind of limits your options, if you don't want Rolex.... 

• Like 1

BadPickle
11 hours ago, omegas said:

Hello, 

I'm a new member here and I live in the US. Since most of the TDs are in China, I wanted to find what happens if the order gets stuck in the US custom. As I understand, they'll send a letter, and I am not supposed to reply to that letter. But are there any legal implications because of that? What do other members do who buy from these TDs?

Its fairly rare to have something confiscated at customs and most dealers will offer a free reship if your purchase does get seized. 
these dealers have been at it for quite sometime now and are fully aware of the customs pitfalls, they use the best method for your particular country so as not to get seized. 

Just chill out and make your purchase 

• Like 1

FudgyDocker

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I know Mavellous Replica ship to America  a lot (NCRich is probably his best customer) but as Pickle says, they're all pretty good at this game now, as most TD's have been on here for years.

• Like 3

omegas
55 minutes ago, whaler said:

He just sells limited stocks (Rolex and a few PAMs)

fatarms

Over 10 years... I've never had a single watch seized by Australian customs.  Mostly because I don't live in Australia.

Coincidentally, never had one seized by US customs during that time either.  Order a watch, relax, have patience (will take about a month to arrive) and then repeat.

Welcome. 

• Like 1