Abe Fromen

Omega Seamaster 300 strap options

Abe Fromen

So new to the SM300... what are the strap options. I have a bracelet and I have a curved-end rubber strap on deployant (that the wife doesn't like)... what are my strap options? Is there anyone who makes a curved end leather strap? 

APjumbo

This came from Nero.

I love that the thread is gold toned instead of the more common white, to go with the faux patina. Also love that it fits the omega diver buckle.

Or did you mean omega 300 ceramic.

Bloody seamasters and the 300c , Sm300, 2019,2018,  coaxial. I always get the names confused. (It is on a speedy but was intended for a 300 heritage coaxial)

Tango is working on an omega fitted leather with plastic insert. I’m hoping she does one in 21mm in the future for my Tai Chi.

95038-DA4-F7-CD-4-F8-E-9-DB8-E3-B02-FFAB

0-B968733-5-C00-44-FC-869-A-EB4-CDE22771

Abe Fromen

this is the SM in question: I'd love to find a blue leather curved end strap but open to other options. 

zZF5aS.jpg

APjumbo

The AliExpress rubber on buckle for $20 is super nice. I have them in black and blue for a few pieces.

If you want leather Tango would be the way to go.

Navy blue calf would be nice.

I wonder if she could do a muscle/double ridge strap. I have seen an omega one in carbon before that had a double ridge which looked nice.

90-F67538-270-E-474-E-84-DE-8-B8-C1-AF3-

APjumbo

This is the one I’ve been watching for months now, just too rich for my blood.

FFDE8671-E70-C-430-B-AEE8-4987-B60-C3-E4

• Like 1

k4jun
2 hours ago, Abe Fromen said:

this is the SM in question: I'd love to find a blue leather curved end strap but open to other options. 

zZF5aS.jpg

I have tried various curved end straps from ali, but no luck in a good fit. A curve will fit but straps won't stay on place because they are lacking a proper (long) tongue which blocks the strap at the bottom of a mid-case.

Gen curved end strap (for older SM300 or Speedies) are likely to fit, but they cost more than a rep watch itself . Also, if you want it in blue, I think the only blue leather curved end strap is blue sharkskin. Omega strap no. 97493079. Lovely strap but Omega has stopped its productions somewhre in mid. 1990's and finding it New Old Stock  will be hard, really hard.

zjHoE1.jpg

Hirsch Leonardo. Their tongue and curvature are confirmed as a good fit to Omegas, various models, because their plastic inserts are adaptive to springbar holes..
zjHY4I.jpg..the only issue that Leonardo series is out of the production and you need to search for nos.

My best advice - have a word with Tanya/TanGo re custom made strap.

zZ3dBo.jpg

Abe Fromen

Thanks. I have a message in to @TanGo so will see what that brings.

TanGo

Well, gentlemen, the strap is done.

Here you can see how it fits the watch :)

zjlIpI.jpg zjlqa4.jpg zjlOFc.jpg zjlmVj.jpg zjlyAX.jpg

The strap is incredibly soft.

I thank Mr. @SwagimusPrime for giving me the Omega watch and also I thank Mr. @FunnyStarSystem for the postal delivery. Thanks to you it was possible to make an omega strap with connector  :)

Edited by TanGo
  • Like 2

Intresting

Nice strap!  Plastic curved ends?  :)

Abe Fromen

that fit looks perfect @TanGo  got a nice dark blue calf skin?

Eikos

Tropic rubber strap is another option, very comfortable and looks great on Seamaster 300.

zjpneS.jpg

• Like 1

TanGo

:)

z3HTPc.jpg z3HPoI.jpg z3Hk5i.jpg z3HX0X.jpg z3Hwtb.jpg z3H4Np.jpg