New Week Wrist Check for 20 June 2022

PostMaster

zAnXtI.jpg

• Like 8

paccbet

zA8A6n.jpg

• Like 9

Intresting

The elevator is taking a long time coming!

zA8spF.jpg

• Like 9

Popperini

473cc3954798ba3dad99a47b525b7677.jpg

11945bfbc1f4f46782d35a6693ed2975.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 9

PostMaster

zAB8VY.jpg

• Like 9

Wires

zABN74.jpg

• Like 10

als86

Another nice vibrant summer watch in from next door stuck it on a nice Archer Silicone strap 

zAQgb8.jpg zAlZUK.jpg

• Like 9

Jonnybaws

zApOAv.jpg

• Like 9

Phoenixboy

e3a400c05b2d0a445ec59cbd7bdf6946.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

BravoDelta

zApdYE.jpg

• Like 9

NCRich

Another @TheGingerFerret fav.

mmouse.jpg

• Like 6

Aramis2288

7df41377677da938c1b0af957975c53f.jpg8c3069d2b48d9d75b06df3e42e643d4a.jpg

• Like 6

mclarendude

01b978a5d96bb800c1c7368e11def0dd.jpg

• Like 8

Rokerite

zATf3F.jpg

• Like 6

fatarms

zAdhsF.jpg zAdAZt.jpg

• Like 8

APjumbo

C97-A6-F6-A-5-E0-C-4-B02-94-A3-68-EF111-

• Like 8

NFleischer

52004600825_785ddff51a_b_d.jpg

• Like 4

GingerApple
6 hours ago, NCRich said:

Another @TheGingerFerret fav.

mmouse.jpg

Back in my drinking days, me and some uni mates went to Ireland. It was quite a big group of us, I think ten or so. It was a mixed group, guys and gals. Anyway, we were trying to do touristy shit in the day, then partying at night. One day we visited the Guinness Brewery Tour - very nice - and at the end, everyone gets a free pint of Guinness in the bar there. Not everyone from the group had made the Brewery and of those that did, none of them liked Guinness so I drank all the free pints (6).  That was just the afternoon. We then went out on a mad night out/pub crawl round Temple Bar (another 8-10 pints I'd guess) then clubbing (shots) before going back to the awful hostel we were staying in and played drinking games with the duty free vodka we'd purchased on the way over - I must have had half a litre to myself. I doubt I've ever been that drunk in my life.  I probably wasn't a million miles away from killing myself with alcohol poisoning, it was pretty bad.

I woke the next afternoon in the shared dorm room and it was quickly apparent, as I glanced under the bed covers, that I was lying in a puddle of my own piss and (Guinness influenced) shit; it was like a meconium explosion. That image, the carnage under my duvet, was still a lot fucking better looking than that fucking monstrosity on your wrist. You sicken me you freaky fuck. Never post pictures of that  horror show again.

• Like 7

fatarms

:rofl:

• Like 1

NCRich
37 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Back in my drinking days, me and some uni mates went to Ireland. It was quite a big group of us, I think ten or so. It was a mixed group, guys and gals. Anyway, we were trying to do touristy shit in the day, then partying at night. One day we visited the Guinness Brewery Tour - very nice - and at the end, everyone gets a free pint of Guinness in the bar there. Not everyone from the group had made the Brewery and of those that did, none of them liked Guinness so I drank all the free pints (6).  That was just the afternoon. We then went out on a mad night out/pub crawl round Temple Bar (another 8-10 pints I'd guess) then clubbing (shots) before going back to the awful hostel we were staying in and played drinking games with the duty free vodka we'd purchased on the way over - I must have had half a litre to myself. I doubt I've ever been that drunk in my life.  I probably wasn't a million miles away from the killing myself with alcohol poisoning, it was pretty bad.

I woke the next afternoon in the shared dorm room and it was quickly apparent, as I glanced under the bed covers, that I was lying in a puddle of my own piss and (Guinness influenced) shit; it was like a meconium explosion. That image, the carnage under my duvet, was still a lot fucking better looking than that fucking monstrosity on your wrist. You sicken me you freaky fuck. Never post pictures of that  horror show again.

The watch that never disappoints.  Time for a new banner watch.  We know what it should be now.

• Like 2

BravoDelta
1 hour ago, TheGingerFerret said:

:lmao:

paccbet

zAwfQ3.jpg

• Like 5

Freoguitar

zA4qnb.jpg

• Like 7

OLDBLOKE74

zAu6aj.jpg

• Like 4

Aramis2288

.ad52576c7606f90f8a17380b73f36b0f.jpg