FudgyDocker

Venezianico Nereide Tungsteno

FudgyDocker

History behind buying this is that I've always lusted after the aqua dial Oris Aquis Date Cal.400, but it is always tantalisingly out of my price range, by a fair margin. I've constantly had updates from various small brands, and when this popped up it instantly grabbed my attention, purely because of the aesthetics and the beautiful dial colour. However, this was possibly within my price range, as it was only 30% of the cost of the Oris. It was on pre-order for a limited run of 350, so put my name down for notification when it went live. The hour arrived and I went in and ordered within the first hour to make sure I got one. Probably just as well, as the pre-order sold out in 48 hours. 3 week wait for shipping, and it arrived the other day.

Spec-wise, it is a 42mm, all 316L stainless case,  Aqua blue sunburst dial, BGW9 Lume on dial, pip and hands, tungsten bezel insert, decorated case back (one for the caseback thread, eh @deju )
, Sellita SW-200 movement and a very PP Nautilus-like bracelet. As a bonus, it also came with a free additional rubber strap. It fit me straight out of the box, so won't fit any larger than 21cm wrist.

Not much else to say, except this feels extremely well built, comfortable to wear,  is aesthetically beautiful (in my opinion), and probably won't suffer the horrific depreciation of the Oris, cementing my decision to buy this instead as a good choice. 

A few pics for you to peruse.

zAliRF.jpg

zAlaQ5.jpg

zAliRF.jpg

zAlhsI.jpg

zAlLqX.jpg

zAlADc.jpg

• Like 4

deju

Btw that bezel and dial combo is amazing! The contrast just pops. 

it better get posted in the caseback thread :rofl:

Piccolo

+1 for liking the bezel / dial combo… nice pick up. Bracelet looks smart too. 

FudgyDocker
1 hour ago, Piccolo said:

for liking the bezel / dial combo

The Insert is amazing. Like a mirror!

brang1

see why they sold out- thats a beauty - bracelet is tops

FudgyDocker

Forgot the obligatory lume shot... 

zLKEVK.jpg

• Like 1