Sign in to follow this  
prestigewatchco

For all the people missing RG at the moment

onzenuub
That's okay, Onze - after 12 hours it will explode, killing all present.

Oke, so I will not have to worry. t was an actual post on RWGcc just now.

greg_r
That's okay, Onze - after 12 hours it will explode, killing all present.

Oke, so I will not have to worry. t was an actual post on RWGcc just now.

OMG!

:angry::rofl::popcorn::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

JohnG
:angry:

trailboss99

Hi, I'm a noob and I have been asking at two fora "who has the best sub" and have been in extensive PM and MSN chat with a cpl of long term members as well as 300 odd replies on the fora's. I don't get the same answer more than 80 or 90 times in a row and none of them are the one I want. Even when I asked the same question of a member twenty different ways via PM over a cpl of days and then went to a new forum and asked the same thing the answer varied! When I also asked a trusted dealer the same question by PM 15 times in two days I was told to rack off. Is this the level of service I can expect from the dealers here? Someone even sugested that this may not be the hobby for me! Should I be worried?

Signed, an RWI noob.

prestigewatchco

Col thats not so far from the truth!!!

trailboss99

Don't I know it!

He's finaly stoped PMing me, thank God.

Col.

trailboss99

CRAP!

Having said that I go to RWI and there's a new PM :angry:

OMFG! He actualy finaly ordered some watches! :shock:

Col.

johnny woozer
CRAP!

Having said that I go to RWI and there's a new PM :angry:

OMFG! He actualy finaly ordered some watches! :shock:

Col.

CRAP! some watches

You mean C'REP'?? :popcorn:

NFleischer
That, but with rusty rebar!

:angry:

john- i thought that was reserved for James @ BestSwiss.

that SOB- sold me a watch 2 years ago and never sent it.

onzenuub

@ rWGcc again:

Ive been here for maybe 4-5 days now and have read loads and loads of threads about all aspects of buying, upgrading and looking for the correct replica quality wise.

I noticed most of you guys have bought a replica then upgraded parts to get it as close to the real thing as possble which looks like a hard work but well worth it once its finished.

What I wanted to ask was after finding the right watch then performing the upgrades even the time peice itself how accurate is it then compared to the gen?

I know the average person wouldnt be able to tell the difference even before the upgrades, but say I had a fully upgraded ultimate Panerai and took it for servicing at an established watch maker what would be the tell tale signs its not the real thing?

JohnG
That, but with rusty rebar!

:popcorn:

john- i thought that was reserved for James @ BestSwiss.

that SOB- sold me a watch 2 years ago and never sent it.

GIVE me that fuckers address!!!!

Say I had a fully upgraded ultimate Panerai and took it for servicing at an established watch maker what would be the tell tale signs its not the real thing?

Onze, you are such a noob.

NFleischer
@ rWGcc again:

Ive been here for maybe 4-5 days now and have read loads and loads of threads about all aspects of buying, upgrading and looking for the correct replica quality wise.

I noticed most of you guys have bought a replica then upgraded parts to get it as close to the real thing as possble which looks like a hard work but well worth it once its finished.

What I wanted to ask was after finding the right watch then performing the upgrades even the time peice itself how accurate is it then compared to the gen?

I know the average person wouldnt be able to tell the difference even before the upgrades, but say I had a fully upgraded ultimate Panerai and took it for servicing at an established watch maker what would be the tell tale signs its not the real thing?

really these crazy geeks with the PAM crown guard and canon pin obsessions! i have a gen 40mm PAM and the cgs

looks the same more or less as the reps. i don't know about anyone else but i can barely see the dates let alone cp depth.

who's gonna know its supossed to be flush???

sconehead

I recently recieved my $100 Sub which was purchased from dealer 'X' (chose him 'cos he doesn't dropship and personally QC's each and every watch) and I didn't mind waiting 3 whole days for it to arrive here in the US from China as it was their 'New Year' celebrations, after all I'm now on 50 posts and no longer a 'noob' and know that patience is required in this hobby.

It keeps great time, it's only lost 1 sec in 7 days, the lume is great, pearl spot on and even fooled the A.D. when I took it for the bracelet to be sized.

However, after reading up on the forums it is clear to me that the watch was, in fact used, not new as should be expected. The TRL was a pinky shade of red not the bright red it should have been when I took delivery.

I plan to return the watch as soon as he replies to my e-mails. Will dealer 'X' replace the watch in question or just put a new sticker on it? Can I trust him, what would you do, should I be worried?

Thanks in advance for all your replies, JoeyB.... SPARTA!!!!!! :popcorn:

JoeyB

Don't put my name on your fairy tales, monkeyboy.

hk45ca

my dealer sent me an invalid tracking number and it has been 15 seconds since i sent my 53rd email!! i'm filing a pay-pal dispute!!!!

should i be worried????????

sconehead

I copied and pasted it from one your posts over there, you know, before you went 'ANUBISMAX'...would I lie or fabricate such a tale...with my reputation... :popcorn:

trailboss99
I copied and pasted it from one your posts over there, you know, before you went 'ANUBISMAX'...would I lie or fabricate such a tale...with my reputation... :popcorn:

Um . . . yes!

Col.

hk45ca

lmao :popcorn:

JoeyB

Yes, you absolutely would, and did! And on such a fine day when I am celebrating throwing the Brits out of the U.S. Shame on you! :popcorn:

sconehead

Yes, you absolutely would, and did! And on such a fine day when I am celebrating throwing the Brits out of the U.S. Shame on you! :popcorn:

We weren't kicked out, we merely moved house up north where the climate suited us better... :popcorn:

greg_r

I've often thought that we should celebrate the same thing... :popcorn:

JoeyB

We weren't kicked out, we merely moved house up north where the climate suited us better... :popcorn:

That's not what Cornwallis said. :damn_the_colonials:

JoeyB
I've often thought that we should celebrate the same thing... :D

Hey, what's the deal with the Persians arresting and going to try your embassy people?

trailboss99

Local employies actualy but still not on. It's a tactic aimed at trying to shut the UK up from complaining about what's going on there ATM.

Appears to have backfired rather spectactuly as the entire EU called their Iranian consuls in for a please explain.

Col.

onzenuub

And @ RWGcc:

Hi all..

I'm thinking of ordering a watch from Perfect Clones and I was wondering what is a rough idea of how long it would take to deliver to the uk? Im going away towards the end of this month and would like to buy it before I go.

Thanks