Sign in to follow this  
prestigewatchco

For all the people missing RG at the moment

onzenuub

Posted today @ RWG

Ever since last week when I try to go on repgeek I get a message saying that "This webpage is not available." Anyone else experiencing the same? Maybe I'm missing something.

greg_r

:)

Yup - missing a clue.

AllergyDoc

:rofl:

Good stuff. Reminds me of an old Eddie Lee post on RWG1:

Eddie Lee:

The case is too big,,,even the case is the right size. By the case----is the size without the crown…..i had 2 chargeback because not as described….the buyers include the crown guard….when doing the measuring…

The dial is too flat., even it is the same jet black as original

The hologram is not perfect, even the hologram is pretty well made already.

The font is 0.05nm too think, too short, tooo long….

The noise from the automatic rotor is too loud…as loud as the 747 jet plane engines.

The crystal is too flat, too round, too dome, too this or that.

The lever is too loose, or too tight.

The bezel is too tight.

The bezel is too loose

The band is too cheap.

The bracelet is too light

The bracelet is too heavy, not like original which weighs 20 grams,,,while the rep bracelet weighs 21 gram.

The second hand is too jerky, not sweeping like original

The hour hand is not radioactive like original

The min hand is not plutonium plated like watches from Pluto.

The dial is not as luminous as my Seiko or my original 90,000usd Breguet

The case is too light , feel cheap, and not made of lead like your diving belt

The leather is like plastic,but more like my pam Anderson inflatable love doll.

The buckle is 0.12942588341244mm too fat.

The case back is not right…because the serial is written on 10 oclcok while the original is written at 6 oclock ( dude,,,u need to rotate the case back if u like,,,,,)

The hologram number is 1 letter extra.

The tracking is not working,,,,are you trying to scam me????

The bezel click sound is cheap like plastic….original is more like pitching at 64hz frequency.

How the fxxk you adjust the links on my ralex bracelet? Why screwdriver not included?

How do I get the bracelet off? This is a piece of sxxt….!!!

FXXKER,,,, the piece is not working.,….( handwind…dude….u need to handwind the movt)

FXXXKER,,,,why the piece is not running ? ( 7750b1,,,,did you read my “mad cow†procedure for 7750b1, 7753, 7750, 21j ?)

This is a disaster!!!! It has been 3 weeks,,,why no watch yet? ( u have to go to post office to get it….u were not at home….that is why…..)

Where the fxxxk is the tracking??????

If you don’t return my email now, I will call paypal now!

If you don’t send me tracking, I will go for chargeback

If you don’t replace it, I will go to forum and tell everyone.,,,,( even the buyers have wore the item for over 3 months or longer,,,,etc,,,)

Why custom stop my package? Because it is their jobs.

Why has custom issue,…because replica is illegal

Why other sellers never have custom issues? Because they are smart, me as a seller is dumb,,,I write “ fake replica 100usd rolex “ on the declaration form.

Why I have to pay taxes? Because your govt needs taxes.

My points …

You want to avoid these issues. Please buy the genuine one

If i or any sellers mentioned, we will get you the parts. U will get the parts. It just takes time.

You, just relax and wait for the piece to arrive. Don’t keep on asking for tracking. Not all tracking are working.

You want to take your pieces to go swimming ? I will say…go ahead.

( But I did not say it will survive after the swim)

Don’t ask any seller why your pieces are not waterproof to 200m like original.

Be happy what you have now. You can always go outside the forum to venture out if you wish. All sellers on board have life outside the forums. Some like to party, some like to talk to chicks, some like to go drinking, some like to smoke some herbal medicine daily for “therapeutic reasonâ€, some like to get lucky on pay day….etc…..same as you, as a buyer. ---we all have life beside the forums.

We don’t return emails not because we did not receive your emails. We are just ignoring you, because in the last 24 hours, you have shooted over 50 mails to my account talking the same thing. We all will do our best to get you the parts, support, and service we can afford to offer. When we have tracking, we will forward you.

In short, be cool, maintain your cool, and relax.

I just received a royal treatment from a forum member. A paypal chargeback. Because it did not exceed his expectation.

onzenuub
:rofl::D:D

Luthier
:rofl::D:D

OMG...

Where he got such an idiots buyers???

Great post, Doc, as usually.

It reminds me, that statistically 87% of people are stupid.

greg_r

I'd forgotten about that one. Thanks for reviving it, Doc!

JohnG

Don't pretend like you are a REAL oldtimer like me or Doc, Eddie Lee was my man, I brought him into the forums, but he was long gone when you showed up youngster.

greg_r

Don't pretend like you are a REAL oldtimer like me or Doc, Eddie Lee was my man, I brought him into the forums, but he was long gone when you showed up youngster.

Well, poo on you! :boobies:

I may have shown up a bit later than you, but I can read - went through a lot of the archives on both RWG1 and Jr, so I had indeed seen the EL post quite a while ago.

Anyhow, you're barely less noobish than me, so... :P ... you big girl.

:boobies2:

greg_r

Will somebody please remind me not to post answers to a noob's first post - especially when they link to a scam site and ask 'what do you think?'

I now have a flood of PMs at RWI asking for links to dealers. I've already told him twice to look in the dealer section... He tells me he's going to keep me informed about how he gets on... :rofl:

KBH

Is that you, Dave?

greg_r

I wondered why that post seemed familiar.

JohnG

I boomed this forum once, will do it again,!

I know what you all don't know and Admin doesn't how is what make me

Me. Lot so of new merchandise, I will keep you all in the know.

oh I feel kind of woozy.

greg_r

OMG. JohnG IS Dave.... arrrrrrgh!

JoeyB
Well, poo on you! :rofl:

Will somebody please remind me not to post answers to a noob's first post - especially when they link to a scam site and ask 'what do you think?'

I now have a flood of PMs at RWI asking for links to dealers. I've already told him twice to look in the dealer section... He tells me he's going to keep me informed about how he gets on... :rofl:

Gosh, greggy, you're such a decent sort. A bit of afather figure, don't you know? :rofl:

JoeyB

I won't believe it until you confirm his boxer shorts are pressed. :rofl:

JohnG

greg_r
Gosh, greggy, you're such a decent sort. A bit of afather figure, don't you know? biggrin.gif

If I had kids like that, they'd have been given for adoption long since...

I won't believe it until you confirm his boxer shorts are pressed. :rofl:

if you think I'm getting close enough to examine his boxer shorts, you must have been hitting the Kool-Aid pretty hard....

hk45ca

obviously you guys have forgotten the complete and overwhelming awesomeness that is dave 1fuckin 2fuckin 3. he is all knowing and all seeing and don't you guys ever forget it. :rofl:

canadianman123.jpg

AustinTech

In the past, I have turned down 5 different members in a watch sale at RG. It took five members before I got someone that I didn't think would act like an ass hole if they didn't basically recieve a gen watch.

I don't know how the dealers put up with some of these dipshits.

greg_r
In the past, I have turned down 5 different members in a watch sale at RG. It took five members before I got someone that I didn't think would act like an ass hole if they didn't basically recieve a gen watch.

I don't know how the dealers put up with some of these dipshits.

LOL - I can believe that.

'tis one of the reasons I haven't gotten around to clearing out one or two reps I rarely wear... Just can't face the thought of all the dumb questions. Had enough of that when I worked in retail management.

JohnG
'tis one of the reasons I haven't gotten around to clearing out one or two reps I rarely wear... Just can't face the thought of all the dumb questions. Had enough of that when I worked in retail management.

:rofl: - "I only have a couple of reps now and I barely wear them, can't be bothered to sell them either, its all the same to me...."

GREG is Dave123 and I claim my five gen Breitlings!

greg_r

:lol: - "I only have a couple of reps now and I barely wear them, can't be bothered to sell them either, its all the same to me...."

GREG is Dave123 and I claim my five gen Breitlings!

Uh - read it again doofus. I own about 17-18 reps. There's a couple of 'em I very rarely wear as my Panerais and DeepSea get about 90% of the wrist time between 'em. I'd sell 'em but I can't be arsed atm. Mebbe some day I'll inflict 'em on some RG newbie at a huge profit...

Again: JohnG is Dave123 (or at least he's impersonating dumbness well enough to be Dave123)

;)

JoeyB
Again: JohnG is Dave123

Dave posted that his wife irons his underwear. Please prove your allegations!!

gotpics.gif

greg_r

D'oh

Get 'em yerself. I ain't going nowhere near Dave's underwear even with a hazmat suit .

JoeyB
D'oh

Get 'em yerself. I ain't going nowhere near Dave's underwear even with a hazmat suit .

That would be JohnG's underwear, as you made the claim, sir. That is, assuming JohnG wears underwear... :lol: