Sign in to follow this  
prestigewatchco

For all the people missing RG at the moment

hk45ca
So I played along all the way until he then asked me if the 111 could be wound manually as he had read that it's not advisable to manually wind automatics

I wonder if that's the same guy I had to straighten out on RWI the other day - took three of us to convince him that the 111 does not have an auto movement... :D

what? no automatic? wtf? is that why my 111h and 177h keep stopping? wtf? seriously? wtf?

edit to add,

i sold my 111h because i thought it was broke. i was hoping for a miracle cure on the 177h. i am going to wind it right now!!!!! i might have to change my wrist shot for today in a minute!!!!!!!

trailboss99

OMG I had forgoten just how funny that site is :P

There is, indeed, a sucker born every minute and most of them end up at ideal. Now that's a site screaming for a DDoS attack! $750 for a SS sub :D

I just love their "how not to get ripped off" guide. After all, you wanna make shure ya get one of those gen Swiss made reps! :D

Rob: Ohhhhhh yes, issues galore I'm shure.

Col.

hk45ca

HOLY SHIT!!!!!! IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!! IT'S A MIRACLE!!!!!!! PM SENT!!!!!!!......errr....well wrist shot changed!!!!!!!!!......well....fuck........ wrong thread.... shit.

dsc04284edited.jpg

greg_r
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::Cow:

trailboss99

And another:

RWI

Hi,

I ordered a watch over 24 hours ago and still haven't even received confirmation of my order or payment instructions. I've written emails to both [email protected] and [email protected] and have yet to receive acknowledgement.

Please let me know if you've had a similar experience and whether or not i should bother waiting.

Regards

p.s. I know 24 hours isn’t that long, however, it did say payment instructions would be sent within 24 hours

Sigh.

Col.

hk45ca

ruby seen it also, she replied apologizing to him. i don't know how they all keep from being like neil.

hk45ca

posted this morning on rwi,

I have found a guy selling replicas door to door,he said the Big Pilot he's selling for 400$ is ''swiss'',he accepted to drop the price to 300$,now that I have read this topic I am not convinced to put the extra 200$ over an ''ordinary'' replica.

Other thing: he told me it has a saphyre crystal

JohnG

some good ones! :rofl:

As to Ruby - if that guy is bitching because of a 24 confirmation delay, I would go so far as to say he just bought from the WRONG FUCKING DEALER! :rofl:

trailboss99
some good ones! :D

As to Ruby - if that guy is bitching because of a 24 confirmation delay, I would go so far as to say he just bought from the WRONG FUCKING DEALER! :)

Ohhhhh, yes! :D

I don't think Ruby is his best bet somehow.

Col.

onzenuub

Hello,

Recently I bought a 42.5mm PO from narikaa (I think) but today I just got my 42.5mm PO from sead in the mail.

Upon opening the sead PO I instantly thought it looked more squished together than my other narikaa one. I tried to measure it and it seems as if the crystal is smaller on the sead and the bezel is bigger on the narikaa. I don't know if its because they have different dimensions that aren't the same as gen (probably). What I want to know though is if anyone can tell from looking at these pictures if I used to have a 45mm PO from narikaa. I don't have a ruler that measures mm's so I am kind of stuck here. Let me know what you think.

Even if you can't help then at least you can look at the pictures and compare them I know theres been some comparison questions lately between these two versions.

A couple things to note that might not be so easy to tell in the pictures. The Sead bracelet is significantly thinner than the narikaa, especially at the clasp. Also, the numbers on the narikaa are noticeably larger.

onzenuub

ordered a UN Chrono. Very fast delivery, but dial is misaligned. Bezel is misaligned, and chrono resets at 7.

Trusty was very quick to respond to my request. But, no return or exchange, only fix.

I really do not want this watch back because my friend say that dial will be impossible to align, and will look bad.

What can I do?

I will send back to Trusty per his request, but do not want to deal with this watch again. And after reading this area I do not want to deal with Trusty for my future sales.

JohnG
Hi.

I have three replica watches. One is a Rolex submariner (no, not the "best sub" :P) I got in Mexico City. The other two I bought from a non forum dealer before I joined replicageek. This is a great forum.

I just got a watch from "josh" and it came fast and all was well (it works good, looks REALLY nice and has a real "gen" feel to it). This is a "Panerai" 111h - the cheaper one. Anyway, I noticed something under the dial (thought I did, seems now it was on the crystal and it went away). But as I was looking at it, really up close, I noticed a smell from the watch.

I wiped the watch down, but nothing, still smelled. I did this several times to no avale. I think there is something wrong with it so i ifnally take the strap off (leather) and bath the watch with dish detergent. It STILL smells. I had all my friends smell it and they all smell something. Most say it smells like (this is the wierd part) like an unwashed penis. :0 I have some friends who say, no it not that smell, but most now agree with the penis smell.

I CAN'T GET RID OF IT. And it really bothers me. A girl at a party thought it looked amazing and wanted to try it on. I didn't want her to but she was nice and pretty. I gave it to her and she started looking close at the dial and crystal. Suddenly she made face and gave it back.

Has anyone here had this happen to them? Please I need help.

sconehead
Hi.

I have three replica watches. One is a Rolex submariner (no, not the "best sub" :P) I got in Mexico City. The other two I bought from a non forum dealer before I joined replicageek. This is a great forum.

I just got a watch from "josh" and it came fast and all was well (it works good, looks REALLY nice and has a real "gen" feel to it). This is a "Panerai" 111h - the cheaper one. Anyway, I noticed something under the dial (thought I did, seems now it was on the crystal and it went away). But as I was looking at it, really up close, I noticed a smell from the watch.

I wiped the watch down, but nothing, still smelled. I did this several times to no avale. I think there is something wrong with it so i ifnally take the strap off (leather) and bath the watch with dish detergent. It STILL smells. I had all my friends smell it and they all smell something. Most say it smells like (this is the wierd part) like an unwashed penis. :0 I have some friends who say, no it not that smell, but most now agree with the penis smell.

I CAN'T GET RID OF IT. And it really bothers me. A girl at a party thought it looked amazing and wanted to try it on. I didn't want her to but she was nice and pretty. I gave it to her and she started looking close at the dial and crystal. Suddenly she made face and gave it back.

;)

phaedo
Hi.

Oh dear God, please tell me you have started with the multiple logon names and this was posted by you as a piss take!! If not, it has the makings of a TRL thread...

greg_r

OMG!

John - please tell me that's a wind-up... :D

JohnG
:D

greg_r

That's what I figured, but with some of the stuff that I've seen posted on the forums lately, it seemed vaguely feasible... :)

greg_r

"Is in market replica Logo Marina with screwed back and screwed pins for strap

THX"

Was tempted to respond "Yes" and leave it at that.... :rolleyes:

JohnG
"Is in market replica Logo Marina with screwed back and screwed pins for strap

THX"

Was tempted to respond "Yes" and leave it at that.... :rolleyes:

Should say "Depends"

greg_r
:rolleyes: