GenTLe

Better late than never (Breit Superocean Heritage)

GingerApple

Wise words, thanks mate and sorry to hear about what happened!!!!!!

Mystery Shopper

Maybe hold off on the Guy Fawkes fireworks test run.......

simey83

3eef66142d72d3bdaa602a7c9b7a8746.jpg

• Like 7

GingerApple
40 minutes ago, simey83 said:

Is that yours!!?!

simey83
10 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Is that yours!!?!

Yes Mate. I was apprehensive but it's bloody lovely. Wears really well!

FudgyDocker
4 minutes ago, simey83 said:

Are you able to tell if it will fit an 8-incher?

simey83

Em I would think so. I have about 6.8/9”. And there’s 4 (maybe 6) links left over. I’ll check for you tomorrow when I’m back in the office. Or I could send it over to ya to check?

Or send you some links if you need them!

fatarms
26 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

Whoah, this thread just went there....

• Like 2

simey83
Whoah, this thread just went there....

:rofl:

GingerApple
46 minutes ago, simey83 said:

Gen I assume? If not, how do you have the Rep so soon? Tried it on leather too?

simey83
Gen I assume? If not, how do you have the Rep so soon? Tried it on leather too?

No mate. Rep. Managed to get my other dealers last one. I’m going to get a leather for it too. Switch it up.

Cheers
  • Like 3

APjumbo

This model is looking super nice. Can’t wait to see some rep reviews. The two tone is the one I am after.

• Like 1

mclarendude

Next purchase for me!
  • Like 1

Mr_B

Looks mint, think I’ll get the non-lgbt
  • Like 1

GingerApple

Mine turned up just now. For those interested in these offerings, I'd say they seem typical GF quality, ie they feel very solidly put together and generally well made. The bezel is not a click bezel, it's one that can be placed in any position so no need to worry about alignment during QC. The bezel action is smooth, yet firm, so holds the position you rotate it into nicely.

Dial printing, hands etc all seem well finished.  I'm a happy bunny! The bracelet is a pain in the ass to size, but I'm sure that's true of the original as well (ie, it's not a Rep issue) - fucking pin bracelets just do my head in. Once sized however, it's very comfy and is of good quality, no hair pulling bs or sharp edges.

For those debating this range, I'd certainly recommend them. For those debating the LGBT version (as cuntychops above puts it), the photo below was purposefully taken in direct light to make the colours pop as much as possible. In less direct light, the colours are way more muted/subtle. Cheeky little lume shot too fyi.

zqkT58.jpg
zqkXBK.jpg

• Like 10

Mr_B
Mine turned up just now. For those interested in these offerings, I'd say they seem typical GF quality, ie they feel very solidly put together and generally well made. The bezel is not a click bezel, it's one that can be placed in any position so no need to worry about alignment during QC. The bezel action is smooth, yet firm, so holds the position you rotate it into nicely.
Dial printing, hands etc all seem well finished.  I'm a happy bunny! The bracelet is a pain in the ass to size, but I'm sure that's true of the original as well (ie, it's not a Rep issue) - fucking pin bracelets just do my head in. Once sized however, it's very comfy and is of good quality, no hair pulling bs or sharp edges.
For those debating this range, I'd certainly recommend them. For those debating the LGBT version (as cuntychops above puts it), the photo below was purposefully taken in direct light to make the colours pop as much as possible. In less direct light, the colours are way more muted/subtle. Cheeky little lume shot too fyi.
zqkT58.jpg
zqkXBK.jpg

Thanks for the mention :lol: it’s actually looks good to be fair. Might be converted (to the watch)
  • Like 3

simey83

Love it mate. They are amazing!!

Aramis2288
zqkT58.jpg
zqkXBK.jpg

Woah, the lume seems to have that nice colour gradation as well.

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk

GenTLe

@TheGingerFerret I can't get if yours is the blue or black version. The dial seems dark blue, but the bezel insert seems black...

GingerApple
2 hours ago, Aramis2288 said:

Woah, the lume seems to have that nice colour gradation as well.

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk

Indeed, but it's not the strongest lume. That photo probably exaggerates it a bit. Nice though.

2 hours ago, GenTLe said:

@TheGingerFerret I can't get if yours is the blue or black version. The dial seems dark blue, but the bezel insert seems black...

Mine's the full black one. It's obvious irl, the direct, bright sunlight is just playing tricks.

• Like 1