KruisingKhaos95

Anyone received QC pics for QF 116509?

KruisingKhaos95

Hi all,

I had a quick scan through the forum to see if this had been discussed already but couldn't see anything, if this has been discussed already my apologies!

I was wondering if anyone on the forum has ordered and received there QC pics for the QF 116509 yet? Really interest to see if the subdials have individual sunbursts or not and just the overall quality of the dial print. I was under the impression that QF was way off the likes of Clean and even BTF in terms of quality but have since been told otherwise by a TD I have a good relationship with.

zmHMtD.jpg

Thanks in advance! 

• Like 1

FudgyDocker

If they have received them, they can't publish them here, unless the watch has already been approved for shipping.

• Like 1

KruisingKhaos95
35 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

If they have received them, they can't publish them here, unless the watch has already been approved for shipping.

Ahhhh that makes sense. I knew that you aren't allowed to post QC pics to ask if there is anything wrong/off with the watch, much like in RWI and RepGeek so was hoping someone had some for an already approved watch.

Thanks for your help mate, much appreciated!

• Like 1

FudgyDocker
19 minutes ago, KruisingKhaos95 said:

Thanks for your help mate, much appreciated!

Up until a few months ago, we couldn't post them at all regardless, so we've moved on a bit.

• Like 1

KruisingKhaos95
53 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

Up until a few months ago, we couldn't post them at all regardless, so we've moved on a bit.

Good to know!

• Like 1