KruisingKhaos95

New Clean Daytona 116518 black dial on Puretime

KruisingKhaos95

Hi all,

For those who have been keeping a close eye on the slow but stead new Daytona releases from Clean, Puretime posted yesterday yet another new Daytona, the 116518 with the black dial. Of course, no QC pics for this yet but initial impressions are it looks very very good, much like the YG dial version released a short time earlier on JTime (and now also PureTime and Trusty)!

Would be interested to hear everyone's thoughts on this, now seems to be a great time to be Daytona obsessed with all these new release from Clean, BTF v2/3s and even QF!

Link to watch: https://puretimewatch.io/daytona-116518-clean-1-1-best-edition-black-dial-on-oysterflex-rubber-strap-sa4130-v2.html

Pics:

zmH0eR.jpg
zmHbt8.jpg
zmHG0L.jpg

• Like 1

Daytona6263passion

Hi my friend :) 

From the picture’s look really a beauty, the dial is much better than the one seen in BF 116503 in black! This in real life should be good to go as the goldie one was really well made but do not have same exact color compared to the gen!

I’m waiting for the so called PN dial in all honestly, i always wanted one, but the subdial color are not easy on that one!

KruisingKhaos95
2 hours ago, Daytona6263passion said:

Hi my friend :) 

From the picture’s look really a beauty, the dial is much better than the one seen in BF 116503 in black! This in real life should be good to go as the goldie one was really well made but do not have same exact color compared to the gen!

I’m waiting for the so called PN dial in all honestly, i always wanted one, but the subdial color are not easy on that one!

It looks great, definitely a noticeable difference between the Clean and BTF versions, I'm really hoping they do a few 116509 variations and a john mayer!

A PN would be great too, I've seen some.of.the leaked pics floating around reddit and it's certainly exciting times :)

DSignR

Hm, so the Clean Daytonas are (definitely) the best Daytona clones on the market right now.

But for some reason here on this new model they screwed up the lettering?! ... The letter spacing of "Oyster Perpetual" is much too wide. And the font / lettering  / spacing of the "COSMOGRAPH" is also wrong, especially the "O", "M", "G", "R", "A", "P" and space between "R A".

Hopefully they fix that soon?! ... cause on their other models (116518LN and 116519LN) the lettering was fine / gen like. 

Here the CF version (from PureTime):
rlx20220723_204.jpg

And here the Original (from Chronext):
V43439_1_det.png