MrDTuk

Swiss replicas?

MrDTuk

hello all,

This may of been discussed in details already and if so I sincerely apologise.

I recently came across a site with a (possible?) range of so called 'swiss replicas' separate to the ranges we see in our TD's catalogues. 

Does any one have any more info on these so called swiss replicas? and do any of our TD's have access to products like these?

The quality seems to be 1:1! and its certainly eye candy. Any advise / help / guidance appreciated...

**The scam site has been Removed, I can't believe in 2022 there are people that fall for this shit, enjoy the replies**

gooner2826

Swiss replicas simply aren't a thing ...... Bit of quick and simple research on here and you'd realise they're peddling the same thing our TDs do but for double/triple the price (that's even if you got anything from them).

If you've seen what our TDs offer unsure why you'd look elsewhere, but hey ho, can only get ripped off once I guess 

onzenuub

Spam?

FudgyDocker
24 minutes ago, gooner2826 said:

Swiss replicas simply aren't a thing .....

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 

It's all a load of bollocks. Never, I repeat, NEVER buy from a random website that you don't know is trusted. At least you haven't come on here and said "I sent $1000 to this website for a perfect Swiss 1:1 AAA clone watch, and now they're ghosting me and not responding to my messages. Don't buy from them, they are scammers....." 

• Like 1

BadApple

A quick read of our New Members area would have prevented you making a total ass of yourself.....

Don't worry - 99% of new members don't.

gran
1 hour ago, MrDTuk said:

hello all,

This may of been discussed in details already and if so I sincerely apologise.

I recently came across a site with a (possible?) range of so called 'swiss replicas' separate to the ranges we see in our TD's catalogues. 

Does any one have any more info on these so called swiss replicas? and do any of our TD's have access to products like these?

The quality seems to be 1:1! and its certainly eye candy. Any advise / help / guidance appreciated...

**The scam site has been Removed, I can't believe in 2022 there are people that fall for this shit, enjoy the replies**

weird-al.gif

Not seen a post like this since pre 2005

tribefan

I hear the hang pictures of the Alps on the walls at the Guangzhou factories so it's just like Switzerland.

• Like 1

GenTLe

There are (rare!) Chinese rep with good swiss movements (mainly Sellita) like those sold by BK Garage watch, but they are super rare and they are modded versions of normal reps. There are (now not really anymore) Chinese reps with ETA gen movements cobbled together from old watches (mainly from BP factory, and they are much worse than the same watch with Asian new ETA clones). But there are NO "swiss made" rep, that's a scam.

MrDTuk

quality replies all round....

Yes I am new to the forum and the interest, I have read many post directed at 'newbies' over the last few days. Cheers all.

I even placed an order with one of the so called TD's but when checking terms and details before sending money by BACS he has told me different specs to what is written on his site about the watch - (grrrr). (awaiting his clarification)

cheers for chipping in - no its not spam - it was a genuine question...

• Like 1

tribefan
17 minutes ago, MrDTuk said:

quality replies all round....

Yes I am new to the forum and the interest, I have read many post directed at 'newbies' over the last few days. Cheers all.

I even placed an order with one of the so called TD's but when checking terms and details before sending money by BACS he has told me different specs to what is written on his site about the watch - (grrrr). (awaiting his clarification)

cheers for chipping in - no its not spam - it was a genuine question...

If it is not clear to you, find a TD that will make it clear.

• Like 1

MrDTuk

TD has just emailed me to tell me that the info on his website is incorrect... not a great start :ban1: glad I checked!

GenTLe
2 hours ago, MrDTuk said:

TD has just emailed me to tell me that the info on his website is incorrect... not a great start :ban1: glad I checked!

Care to share the link to that watch? And a suggestion, don't go with the huge ones, and maybe pointing out to a watch that is there but in reality out of production from years...

SteveA

Forget about Swiss,grade a ,AAA,Clone etc all marketing bullshit stick to TDs

FudgyDocker
19 minutes ago, MrDTuk said:

Just remember, some of the best TD's don't have flashy websites.